Emergency Advice Needed

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
For anyone interested, here's my mame machine.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like you are in love with this chick lol ?

kill that oneitis

i agree with what ( . )( . ) about church girls being the same as normal girls

there are two types of church girls the good girls and the bad girls

the thread starter said his chick is a self confessed X BAD GIRL

once a *........ always a *.........

for the record i used to go to church and i have seen both types of church girls break all the rules and fall for guys who PLAY THE GAME RIGHT

women are women are women

remember that

alright my 2 cents to the thread starter :

why you telling other dudes at church you like some chick ?

you keep your pimpin' on the low low

and i tell you i have had a guy at church tell me he liked a chick and went on crazy AFC about how much he loves her

MADE ME SICK

so you know what i did

i asked the chick out that same day LOL

all is fair in love and war ;)

stop telling people your plans for war !!!

you need to get your head right

the chick told you she was a BAD GIRL

what does that mean ?

she has been around the block and mad crazy AFC crap won't work

play it cool

this is a case for the Don Juan in you

especially now you introduced the competiton by placing value on her

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
oneitis

Oh, don't get me wrong. I'm talking to other girls. I also have a couple booty call girl friends. It's just that I've met a girl that I actually LIKE. Being 33 I'm starting to think that I need to stop playing so much and think about settling down. So I've met a girl who has a lot going for her, and I'd kinda like to pursue her in that direction.

Chris

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good

stop alerting other males that your chick is the bomb :)

how old is she ?

i am 26 and i used to play burger time on commodore 64

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good

stop alerting other males that your chick is the bomb

how old is she ?

i am 26 and i used to play burger time on commodore 64
She's 25. And you're right. I'll never announce my intentions to anyone ever again... That's for sure.

RipItOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Chris,

I've got to tell you man, keep doing what you're doing. The other posters are right, don't call all the time and keep your own social life going strong, and you're doing just that, or at least making it seem like that to her.

I'm seeing a girl a few hours away from me right now. We talk every couple of nights, but I always keep it fresh. When you run out of something to say, just say "So tell me some good news."

About the blog thing, don't post a reply. Girls do blogs. Guys do girls.

-Rip

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
post in the damn blog! she gave you the link for gosh sakes, it will make her smile and have giddy feelings for you. don't do it every single day, just one reply to let her know you thought of her.

goodness.

RipItOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't think posting in a blog will make her want you more.

I've got nothing wrong with girls that blog, but relationships occur in reality, not online.

Posting in a blog just to make her happy is just so passive aggressive.

Back to your main reason for posting: you're doing good by not putting the pressure on her. You're not smothering her and you're not bugging her.

And you know that if she's really interested, she won't mind not talking to you for four days at a time; she'll even miss you more for it.

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok..

Okay, so here's what I did. Her blog entry for tuesday had her in a "strange mood", she'd been "antsy" and "checking her email all day". She was also wondering what something was called. So, based on her blog entry, i wrote her a quick email describing the thing she was wondering about as tho it were a drug company ad. (Remember she's in pharmacy school) I didn't say anything about missing her, or anything. I just responded to what she wrote in her blog--nothing directly personal. To which I got this reply :

very cute...

i'm feeling better already, I mean the obsessive tongue checking has decreased considerably

thanks for the smile, ok actually i laughed out loud, anyway... you made my day

;-) B
I don't know about you, boys and girls, but I'm taking that as a hit. :woo: And don't ask about the "obsessive tongue checking" that was part of my email. ;-)

Chris

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
chat

Well, I had a chat today with my friend Becki. She also knows this chick from church I've been interested in. So here's an excerpt from our chat. See if you guys and gals think she's on the right track with her advice :

ME: there's THIS picture...
ME: << Picture of my girl, and her ex from highschool hanging out at Henry Clay's Statue >>
ME: grr.
ME:
ME: that's apparently the ex from high school who's "just a friend"... Oh how the scorpio jealousy boils.
Becki: ooo...jealousy coming out?
Becki: funny
Becki: just friends, she keeps reassuring you,
Becki: so apparently that's a good thing, if she doesn't want u to misinterpret anything
Becki: about Shawn, or the ex, or anyone else
Becki: oh, ywah, saw shawn last night.
ME: yeah, but that was a week ago... maybe the flame of desire has grown since they've been together all this time...
Becki: i hafta admit, he's quite the stud muffin
Becki: i think u should definitely feel threatened
Becki: ha
Becki: not!!
ME: well, she said she'd go out with him!
Becki: oh puhlease!
ME: so he must be doing something right.
ME:
Becki: she told shawn she'd go out with him?
Becki: i didn't know she said yes
ME: well, she said he asked.
ME: i assumed it was a yes.
Becki: don't assume anything
Becki: it makes an 'ass out of u m me'
ME: well, like i said, her exact words were "i don't know how you want to handle this, but shawn already asked me out"
ME: that's all i know.
ME: before i could ask her any questions about it, she was like "but, call me again sometime, blah blah blah" and we hung up.
ME: so...
ME: of course now, asking about it would show some signs of insecurity. which i'm not, i'm just curious.
Becki: yes, i think u r a little insecure, but that's normal
Becki: and curious
ME: the only thing i'm REALLY insecure about right now is this whole wait-a-month thing.
ME: just not sure how to do it.
ME: i don't think i've had to since like 10th grade.
ME:
Becki: yeah, i know. but only time will tell. u gotta be patient
Becki: i know it's hard, but u gotta develop a friendship first and that'll build u up in her mind
Becki: that u were willing to 'court' her before u could date her
Becki: i think that's a good thing in any girls book
Becki: not to get u into the friend zone or anything...but i think it's a really healthy thing
Shawn is the guy from church who jumped my claim and asked her out before i got a chance to.

Chris

RipItOff

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all comes down to the fact that (if you're being honest with yourself) you don't want to be her friend.
You don't want to just be a friend. You want to be that hot guy that she is chasing after.
And she? Women are happiest in a relationship or in courting when they feel like they're the one pursuing.
How do you get her to pursue?
Be a man. Embrace your sexuality and that which makes you a man. Am I getting too out there for you?
You don't need another friend, you already have enough. Does she need another friend? No, she has enough female friends and weak guys that pretend to be her friend just because they think that it will get them in her pants.
So no, Chris, don't become her friend thinking it will get you the girl.

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

So for the past two weeks, I've called her on sunday. Wednesday of this week i sent her that funny email that I wrote. I "neglected" to call her his sunday. Just to see what happens... So yesterday (monday) close to the end of the day, I get this email :

...I saw where your boy came in 2nd (or runner up or whatever it's called in NASCAR)
congrats by the way, hope you got to gloat just a bit :)

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and Happy Monday...

B ;-)
So, she not only remembered who my driver was, but ALSO where he placed. This girl said she's never had any interest in NASCAR in her life. I'm feeling pretty good about this one.

So, I call her last night about 10pm. We ended up talking about an hour. At the end of the conversation I told her I had a picture I wanted to send her. She got all giddy. I said, it's not a picture of me, but the machine playing burgertime. She demanded a picture of me. So we exchanged pics last night. It was good. :)

End of update for now!

Chris

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Being in the zone is a good good thing. :D

Okay, so Wednesday she called me on her own for the first time. I didn't hear the phone ring, since i keep it on vibrate. But I did see where she called later, and left a voicemail. Nothing interesting just "hey chris, I'll be up for a while, so call me if you want". I wanted. I didn't call tho. Sent her an email the next day. "Sorry I missed ya, but I didn't think you'd want me calling you at 12:45AM." I didn't leave any explanation of WHY i couldn't call her before then, just left it to her imagination.

So I called her last night--about 10:30PM. We proceeded to talk until 2:30AM. I'm sure there are those who'll say that's a no-no. But, this wasn't. She blabbered on about how she had liked me from the night we had dinner after church. But she didn't think I was interested in her. And how surprising my email to her was, and blah blah... She apparently talked to some people at church about me before I asked her for her number. A high interest level is a good thing to experience.

Thankfully this month in D.C. is almost over for her. I'm looking forward to getting to go on a REAL date with her instead of these lame "phone dates". ;-)

Oh, and the whole "shawn incident" was apparently a non-incident. I let her bring up the concept of guys asking girls out, so I steered it in his direction. She confirmed that he did indeed come to her work and asked her out. But she said she "just kinda blew him off".

Anyway, sorry so long. If you've made it this far I'm proud of ya. :)

As you were.
Chris

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi

post in the damn blog! she gave you the link for gosh sakes, it will make her smile and have giddy feelings for you. don't do it every single day, just one reply to let her know you thought of her.
Oh, and iqqi, I *DID* post in her blog the other day. Just once. You're right. I did make her giddy. ;-)

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up:

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow.

Well, boys and girls. Tonight's the big night.

She comes back from D.C. tonight, and I've arranged to pick her up at the airport. Unfortunately, her flight doesn't get in until 10:30pm tonight. Yeah, this isn't exactly the IDEAL first date condition, but in this case it's working. Her interest level is so far thru the roof that I really don't think I *CAN* screw up this date. ;-)

It's kind of a long story how this "date" came about. I'll summarize. She told me she was coming back this weekend, so my plan was to hook up with her on saturday night, but I hadn't made any plans with her yet. My aunt calls me on tuesday and offers me tickets to the nascar race in talladega this weekend, so naturally I accepted, and told new girl about said plans. She was happy for me, but I detected a hint of disappointment because I knew she was excited about us getting together this weekend. So, I offered to pick her up at the airport so we could at least see each other SOME time this weekend.

Well, as things that are too good to be true usually go, the talladega trip fell thru. But, we're still gonna go thru with our plans for the airport tonight.

The next thing is... I don't know what to do when I see her at the airport. I don't know if i should hug her, kiss her, or what. :) I've got a little anxiety right now about the whole thing. Ah well, I'll just do what feels right at the time I guess.

Wish me luck tonight everyone. I'll post later on the events.

Chris

Kenturkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Final Update

Okay, this is the final update to this thread.

Things went GREAT friday night. I picked her up at the airport, surprisingly, her plane got there EARLY. That was a nice surprise, helped cut down on the anxiety. :) The irony of the situation was that, here's this 100 pound girl with 200 pounds of luggage. Literally. Sheesh.

Well, we packed it all into my car, and went to Applebee's for appetizers, and did a bit of talking. Left there and went to my house. Showed her around, wowed her with all my cool guy stuff. Her favorite was my fish tank. (75 gallon Malawi Cichlid tank with about 100 fish in it) We sat on the couch, kissed, made out, I went for the goods... D*mn. She stopped me. Grr. She's playing good girl. That's cool. I kept pushing boundaries. Kept getting in trouble. :)

We stayed up until 6:30AM talking, making out, etc. Crashed. I took her home at 2PM saturday. Stayed with her until 5PM, left, came home, crashed.

Sunday we went for lunch, ended up back at my place. Within minutes of getting to my house, I had her on my couch, straddling me in her dress with my hands up it. Still wouldn't let me play with her toys. Rats. Getting closer tho. :-D

So anyway, left my place and we hung out with my friends the rest of the afternoon. Left them at 8, hung out with her friends until 10, then I came home.

Didn't call her yesterday, she sent me a "benign" email about 10pm. (A link to a website we'd been talking about) I think she was fishing for me to call her. ;-) I'll probably catch up with her tonight.

So anyway it seems like everything is going in a fantastic direction right now. Thanks for all the advice, and moral support, everyone!

Chris

OH - I don't remember if I posted that she told me she was bringing me a gift back from DC with her. Well, it ended up being a Hard Rock Cafe T-Shirt. I thought that was pretty sweet. Never had a girl bring me a gift on the first date. :)

Thanks all.