Embarrassed to be seen with HB1-6s

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically I get embarrassed being seen in public with girls who are under a 7. I was on a date with a 6 the other day and it seemed people were giving me the "you can do better" look Because of this i didnt want to kino her and i tried to get her in private most of the time.

Im about a 7 but i can dress my ass off so it makes me look better. My friends say i should be shooting for 7 and up but for some reason the 6s and below are always attracted to me. I always them down because of this thinking. Is it and ego thing?

Is my thinking is normal or bad? Im leaning more towards the bad side because of the fact that im caring about what other people think . Is it

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There are benefits to women below your league. One of them is attracting other women. I was with my HB 7.5 girl and 9s were staring...im invisible to most 9's usually.

Ohh i didnt know. I thought being seen with an attractive girl attracts girls. Like the "have a bunch of pics with hot girls on your facebook" saying.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you know how women feel, and why they all want hot / exciting / in-demand guys. It's all about value unto others... how everyone else looks at them. They don't care if someone is nice and decent - only if they're cool, and make them look good. It's all about status and approval. That's why a lot of decent folk get screwed. Especially the shy, insecure, boring, inexperienced ones.

With that, people on here have no right to complain about shallow women.

But this is no way to be... Who cares what other people think? They don't care about you, and won't be there in the long run. Do what's best for you, and live your life on your own terms; make your own decisions.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right I shouldn't care about what other people think. I wouldn't like it if i was with a hb 8+ and she was embarrassed of me because shes above me in looks

Thanks

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my sig.

Women attract women, and a man is considered desirable as long as he has a woman. Even if he pays her for social proof. Having a 5 on your arm is better than having no women on your arm. Why do you think some guys bring their sisters and moms into clubs with them?

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Read my sig.

Women attract women, and a man is considered desirable as long as he has a woman. Even if he pays her for social proof. Having a 5 on your arm is better than having no women on your arm. Why do you think some guys bring their sisters and moms into clubs with them?
Correct, as long as the woman on your arm ain't ugly she's going to cause you to get favorable attention from other women.

Here's the thing: only men will really be thinking "he could do better" while the women, even if they say that same line to others, are actually wondering "how did she land him?" The more attractive you are the more jealous they're going to be of her if she's significantly below your level. Male psychology will assume that you settled for her while female psychology assumes that she somehow won you over, especially if you look like you could "do better."

Anyhow in the end looks aren't everything: I'd rather have a 7 who is pleasant to have around and knows how to please me than a snobby high-maintenance 9 who wants to be treated like a queen but won't respect me as her king.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
youngmack said:
Basically I get embarrassed being seen in public with girls who are under a 7. I was on a date with a 6 the other day and it seemed people were giving me the "you can do better" look Because of this i didnt want to kino her and i tried to get her in private most of the time.

Im about a 7 but i can dress my ass off so it makes me look better. My friends say i should be shooting for 7 and up but for some reason the 6s and below are always attracted to me. I always them down because of this thinking. Is it and ego thing?

Is my thinking is normal or bad? Im leaning more towards the bad side because of the fact that im caring about what other people think . Is it

there are guys on this forum that are banging couches right now, who cares man, either you find a girl attractive or not

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Correct, as long as the woman on your arm ain't ugly she's going to cause you to get favorable attention from other women.

Here's the thing: only men will really be thinking "he could do better" while the women, even if they say that same line to others, are actually wondering "how did she land him?" The more attractive you are the more jealous they're going to be of her if she's significantly below your level. Male psychology will assume that you settled for her while female psychology assumes that she somehow won you over, especially if you look like you could "do better."

Anyhow in the end looks aren't everything: I'd rather have a 7 who is pleasant to have around and knows how to please me than a snobby high-maintenance 9 who wants to be treated like a queen but won't respect me as her king.
Exactly.

Women don't perceive looks in the same way that dudes do. Competition is competition. Been on dates with 6s and had 8+s checking me out when I went to the bathroom. Had 2 hot girls (HB8.5) singing in my ear this weekend, interrupting me as I was kicking it with a 7. So long as you appear to be a dude that a lot of women like, it can only be a good thing.

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I've found it useful in the past to hang out and go on dates with 5s and 6s. Same way you never run out of things to say and have a "blank mind" when you're talking with your boys, same is the case when talking to a woman you're not intimidated by. When I just started getting decent at game, I made it a point to try on different personas when I was with these girls. Did it long enough and then slowly got more comfortable acting that way around 7s, 8s and 8+s, too.

No harm in gaming all women actually, even those you aren't really attracted to.

Sik

Don Juan
Reaction score
HB1 - HB6 = Target Practice.

I practiced and perfected some of my best sex moves slamming out 1-6's. It's not like they're going to complain about it.

Being seen in public? Well, I wouldn't go below a 4 if I could avoid it. Like the saying goes, "Fat girls are like a scooter, it's all fun and games until your friends see you riding one!"

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There are benefits to women below your league. One of them is attracting other women. I was with my HB 7.5 girl and 9s were staring...im invisible to most 9's usually.
this. and it's not even close.

if you can get hb7+ then just use the other girls as a pivot. or what ever else they have to offer.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mostly care about the boner test honestly, the hell what others think most of them are ****ed up anyway especially women.

Plus all this hb8-9 are some small ponzis tricking people, get them naked and throw them in the water and you'll see their new score without fancy clothes and make-up.

IronDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what a 6 will give that a 9 won't? Appreciative sex! The kind where she's trying to one up you like it's a competition. I'll take that over an 8-9 that just lays there and counts ceiling tiles.

rearea

Don Juan
Reaction score
All men feel entitled to a woman hotter than him. You are another typical shallow guy

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Given that HB stands for "Hot Babe", there ARE no HB1-6's.

It's an oxymoron.

You mean NB1-6 "Non Babe".

ElGeneralissimo

Reaction score
A couple things:

First off, having a girl with you will never HURT your game. I've seen it. Females are wired to be more interested in "taken" men.

Secondly, do you like this chick? Does she turn YOU on? Are you getting what you want out of the relationship? If you didn't immediately answer "hell yeah" to any of the questions then you might want to figure out how you can get what you need or call it, man.

About a year ago I had the Opposite of the problem you are describing. My friends loved the nice, sweet, girl who I was "dating".

But she just didn't turn me on. So I ended it. I don't regret it at all. In fact, I feel bad for trying so hard to make myself attracted to her. You can view this the same way. If you are embarrassed by her appearance then chances are there's something else about her that repulses you on some level. Figure out if it can be addressed and let her go if you need to. Time is money.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Given that HB stands for "Hot Babe", there ARE no HB1-6's.

It's an oxymoron.

You mean NB1-6 "Non Babe".

Ha! True. But I do agree that you should flirt with almost any woman you see. Maybe not spend enough time on them to fvck though - your talents are better used on the 7+'s.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
rearea said:
All men feel entitled to a woman hotter than him. You are another typical shallow guy
True. A girls hotness can also get her millions of dollars, but what can you do. We are not here to change the world.

But I dont think its hotness, think the most I important thing for guys is:

1) weight
2) age
3) looks

Weight is deadly, anything more than 5 lbs a girl is done. Age is only relevant if the girl wants to get married, over 30 you are done. Lastly its looks, big nose you are done. Or maybe Im just a shallow guy.