Embarrasing Problem with Sex

McHenry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried sex with my girlfriend twice yesterday, but on both occasions she was wet but I can't seem to get my **** inside. With all the struggle I seem to lose my erection too. Has anyone experienced the same problem ????

Tano

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wanking all the time or get a hotter girlfriend. hahahaha

Here are some vague reasons, i dont know much on the subject
1)Dont drink alcohol /smoke weed before sex (if you do)
2)Dont think about it too much, worrying will only make it worse
3)Get your blood pressure checked out by the doctor
4)Do what you do when you spank the monkey. If you dream of a 3 some with celebrities when you choke the chicken then do it before sex.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL yea i had that problem once, I was so horny I almost went crazy that it wouldnt go in. The problem is, maybe shes a virgin.
Make her sit on top of you and let her grab your **** and find the hole. Use lubrication. And if you have your **** right next to or touching a ***** and you cant get hard LOL damnnnn maybe you just dont like *****. Na all kidding aside, A couple of my friends told me that their first few times having sex, they were so nervous that they couldnt get it up. A good idea is to get her to suck your ****, and just relax. BELIEVE ME you'll find a way to get it in.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not worry about it, this is normal and happens to a lot of people (me too) the first time. Don't panic. You both have to relax. Yes use lubrication and take your time. You will get there, we all did. Once you relax and do not stress out about it it will all happen naturally. She has to relax too. Good luck.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Become more famililar with female anatomy, and where you have to put your rod.

2) a 17 yo who can't get an erection???
The only possible explanation for that is you're wasting your energy too much, jerking off too much daily, or stressed around the time. Laugh more. No drugs (alcohol, smokes etc.)

Ronin I

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try this...

when you're erect and she's nice and wet flip over onto your back and have her mount you. Just hold the base of your rod as she slowly lowers herself onto you. After she rides you for a bit, if you like flip her over and bang away!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only had that problem doing anal to a chick who's never done before. I'm like anybody got a shoehorn?

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, let her guide it. You'll learn where to park the car...

As far as "loosing" it. Performance anxiety. You felt like you were screwing it up, and lost it...

DJ Jeff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just relax, don't think about screwing up. Think about how much she digs you, and she's obviously there because she waqnts to be. Unless your holding a gun to her head, haha.....which i've done with wonderful results.....

*runs away*

Psycho`Sexual

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.the-****oris.com

how much foreplay do you participate in?

You need to get her extremely aroused, try eating her out, and keep sucking on her vaginal lips to draw blood into them. Caress her everywhere, the more aorused she is the bigger of a hole you'll have to poke through.

Also, raise your own blood pressure if you feel like your d1ck is limp. The faster your heart pumps blood down there the harder it will be, and also more easily to penetrate her.

Foreplay is extremely important for enjoyable/successful sex.