Embarassing question

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys embarassing issue here. Uhm, the last girl I was with , when we made out it was kinda bad, like there was a lot of... saliva... and it was kinda awkward. Im not sure if it was my fault or hers, but im kinda getting worried now, because i'm going places with the current girl, but uhh, I'm worried that I kiss bad. Uhm... sorry this is embarassing... are there any... pointers... or anything .... to.. monitor//worry about ... during the... actual... er... making out.. process... to uhh be better..? so to speak..

thanks, and sorry for the horrible grammar of my text-block.

Ultrafine

Banned
Reaction score
do you have some kind of disease?
u seem alittle retarded to me

Play it off like it was no big deal and dont forget to grow a pair or two

Last edited:

suavesuave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha i know who u r ...i will make fun of you in school now. hahaha

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahah, dont worry about it dude... "too much" may just be in your head, if shes still into it dont worry about it.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill, it's not a big deal. You will get better. I kind of had an experiance like this, thought about it a bit a while later and realized it was the girl. She might be worrying just like you are! Really you can't give real pointers over the internet, you just need practise. The only thing I can really say is always have a mint on hand :p

But seriously whats with the n00bs giving this guy crap? Get a life.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it your first time or one of your first times?
I've heard that first time kissers often make many mistakes such as this... you'll get better over time.

Also, were you hungry? Make sure you eat. Saliva might have been secreted as a result of your body wanting food. (In your body there is a part called the medula oblongata in your brain which controls saliva secretition. If your body is hungry, saliva is automatically secreted.)

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gracias, now that I think about it, It may have just been the last girl I was with... and thanks for the hunger pointer. Good job fellas!:p

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion kissing is one of those things that really can't be explained, and besides people have different ideas about what good kissing is. Just go practice and have fun.

We can't give you pointers, but if you want to improve, just pay close attention to the girl. If you try something and she seems more into it, probably good. If she pulls back or seeems less into it, she probably didn't like it.

AlexParadox

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have to wipe your mouth after making out, you know that either your going to fast, opening your mouth too big, or being too sloppy

keep it small, then build up

cuz that sounds pretty gross, just imagine what shes thinking.... "ew"

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noob said:
eat a mint or gum like 5 mins before you meet her, always take the lead when kissing - dont make it auquard. kiss her when and where YOU want.
I agree with all the points except about the "eat a mint or gum 5 minutes before you meet her"
From personal experience, do NOT do this. Most girls, but I can't say all, don't like kissing guys who just took a mint and still have the minty taste in their mouth.
If you are worried about bad breath, take it 20 minutes before you meet her so there isn't that original strong scent of mint. Who knows, maybe your girl will, but from what I have learned, that isn't always the case.

Bawb14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks gentlemen for your information! It was all helpful but now is redundant! Mission accomplished, no bumps on takeoff or landing. ;)

rkc09

Don Juan
Reaction score
Axcell said:
I've heard that first time kissers often make many mistakes
I don't about that. My first kiss was actually enjoyable. Thats because I watched loads of 'how to kiss' videos on youtube. I know it seems kinda of lame but it's great practice and it helps you not make mistakes on actual girls. Those videos helped alot too. Go ahead and ask the girl yourself :cool: