Email translation help + ideas

Hatsuharu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well for starters, I've been a long time lurker, and now, first time poster. Now that is out of the way...

I met a HB7.5/8 on myspace about a week ago and ever since we've been exchanging random fluff messages. I suggested we meet up and we ended up talking about some new waterpark (she brought it up).

Here's how our messages have went. (first two lines are paraphrased cuz I don't have them anymore)

her: what if I'm some internet predator or something?
me: Then I'll kick your ass.
her: I'm actually the sweetest thing ever! If you beat me up then I wont buy you icecream.
me: Sweetest thing ever, eh? I'll believe it when I see it. Icecream is a good start, I'll give you props. But you will have to do better than that to make me happy. :p
her: What? I'm keeping YOU happy? No, no. You must be confused. You're here to make ME happy. Lol
me: Yes, you are keeping me happy. But, I'll make you a sweet deal, YOU make ME happy first, and then I'll make you happy. This way, we're both happy people! :)
her: Hmpphh!! I'll think about it.
me: What's there to think about? Imagine yourself running around having fun, eating ice cream and having the time of your life! How can one say no to that??
her: Well when you put it that way.. lol

I don't know if that last line is positive/negative/neutral. and I'm not quite sure how to respond to it. Suggestions? My idea was "So give me your phone number and I'll call you when I am free to go."

And last thing, my buddies were all gonna go to this park in about 2 weeks (after school is out for them). Another idea I had was to invite her out to coffee or something a week or so before that and then invite her to tag along to the waterpark. Yay/nay?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just give her two options: the waterpark or meet for coffee first & see where it goes.

I don't think going to the waterpark w/ her & your friends is a good idea. You want to isolate her first & bring in the friends later. :rockon:

Hatsuharu

Don Juan
Reaction score
The more I think about it, the more I don't want to do either. Coffee seems a bit too cliche and the waterpark seems way too "big" of an event for a chick I haven't even met irl.

I'm starting to lean towards having her be my personal shopping assistant for a couple of hours and help me knock off a few things on the to-get list for my summer wardrobe. I get to interact with her + get some shopping done. And if all goes well, maybe do the waterpark next time. Anything wrong with inviting her to shop with me?

keoss

Don Juan
Reaction score
i only invite girl "friends" to do shopping with me .
in my opinion , it's not realy a good idea .why not just stick to coffee, seems a reasonable idea.
one more thing , i think that i ur last lines , it seemed like u were convincing her ( which in my opinion shift the power to her side :( ) = bad thing.