Elstud's plan to get laid.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I've approached a lot todaY and eventually I just got tired of going around approaching sets trying to escalate to a kiss. I figure it's easy, but there's just so much sh*t you got to go through to escalate to a kiss off the cold approach and I've become tired of it. So I figure what I'm gonna do is just take the easier path of getting a lay. Do some minor escalation on the approach BUT if she doesn't flake on the day 2, kiss there.

So what I'm gonna do rather than trying to go for the kiss close off a random approach, is just get a ton of numbers. Then I'd call those numbers and delete the flakes. That's honestly my plan. Then when I get to Day 2 with the "NON" flakes, I just escalate and there I go. If the escalation goes well, great. If it doesn't, too bad. If lose 1 girl there are millions of others out there. And even more than a lay, I'm just looking for a girl I can hang out with and chill with.

And overall, I stopped trying to kiss close on the approach, because I don't have time for it. You know, sometimes a dude just wants to kick back with his buddies and play video games, rather than going out and constantly approaching sets. I've also started to very much not care about rejection, cause let's face it chicks'll do weird sh*t. I had this one set that was ASKING me sh*t and stuff and showing interest, then all of a sudden she's like "Don't touch me" blah blah. Some chicks are just crazy. This is why you can't overanalyze every set.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
You should go back to telling people how to lose weight. Because it's clear you have nothing good to contribute to the actual seduction part of the forum.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
99.9% of the time, if you can't get the kiss you can't get the lay. there's a GRADUAL PROCESS for escalation. if the girl won't let you kiss her, she's not gonna let you take it 10 steps further and stick your cck inside her

and maybe a key reason why you can't get the kiss is because, look at your frame. to you everything before the kiss is all torture and work. imagine what you're subcommunicating to the girl by adopting that frame. "this guy is trying so hard to touch me and it's fvckin wierd" as opposed "this guy is fun"

you can only get results if you're having fun. you can only have fun if you're in the moment, as opposed to being in your head focusing on the kiss or the lay and totally ignoring the girl and not enjoying the interaction

and the other thing, you telling yourself that you can get the kiss but you just don't wanna put in the work is you talking through your ego. you don't have the reference experience to make that claim. recognize when your ego is trying to make you feel better and shut it up

get the reference experience of success before you draw conclusions

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Now you're starting to learn ElStud. Forget about trying to get K-closes on the random day-time cold approach. Just lead the interaction to what she is up to later, maybe work on bridging to doing something together later on, and get the number and call/text them later. Then when you get her on a day2 chill and vibe with her for a while and if she's acting comfortable with you then escalate.

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ready123 said:
99.9% of the time, if you can't get the kiss you can't get the lay. there's a GRADUAL PROCESS for escalation. if the girl won't let you kiss her, she's not gonna let you take it 10 steps further and stick your cck inside her

and maybe a key reason why you can't get the kiss is because, look at your frame. to you everything before the kiss is all torture and work. imagine what you're subcommunicating to the girl by adopting that frame. "this guy is trying so hard to touch me and it's fvckin wierd" as opposed "this guy is fun"

you can only get results if you're having fun. you can only have fun if you're in the moment, as opposed to being in your head focusing on the kiss or the lay, totally ignoring the girl in the process

and the other thing, you telling yourself that you can get the kiss but you just don't wanna put in the work is you talking through your ego. you don't have the reference experience to make that claim. shut off your ego

get the reference experience of success before you draw conclusions
Good advice man, but lol I can usually go up to some sets fake as hell with rapport and still get the girls interested and listening to me. Maybe that's my problem, but lol going around trying to kiss close girls just aint fun to me. Constantly going around looking for sets and all that sh*t, around the campus, gets tiring after awhile. Like I said, eventually you just want to stop doing that and do something that's ACTUALLY fun, like playing Guitar Hero.

And it's not necessarily torture and work, infact it's easy for me to kino most of the time. It's just I hate just going up to sets trying to escalate to a kiss. Especially when the girl rejects your kino. I hate that sh*t, it's like I'm trying to get one thing, a successful kiss close and she's rejecting kino. It gets tiring bro.

But is that honestly the case man? I mean I just simply want one thing, to approach a girl and eventually get a kiss. But today and several days of past approaching have convinced me that it's just too hard. However, perhaps it's my own fear that's keeping me away. The fear that if I'm not all close to her and stuff, that the kiss will fail. So perhaps it's my own personal insecurities that are stopping me.

EFFORT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
You should go back to telling people how to lose weight. Because it's clear you have nothing good to contribute to the actual seduction part of the forum.
yeah yeah i know that was a bit immature of me sorry, I just get the feeling that this is going to be a big thread and i've always wanted to do that so i just went for it.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like the other posters were saying, it has to be an enjoyable interaction for you to want to follow through with it. There is also a general timeframe of escalation and trying for the kiss 5 minutes after you've met is not usually a good idea unless theres a lot of alcohol involved.

I am not a big fan of going out of your way to sarge as many sets as you are during the day, like approaching a bunch of people with the same sales pitch. My philosophy is to take advantage of the opportunities that present themselves naturally when you are on the right 'path', of taking care of mind body and spirit.

Try making the most out of chatting up/ # closing the hotties you happen to stand next to in line, or next to in class, or next to at the party. This will be more fun, less work, and hopefully more productive if you do it right. Learn to communicate through bodylanguage... it's like discreetly saying "I want to F*CK you". Learn to recognize bodylanguage of girls who are into your approach/appearance and those who are not.

Remember, Life ain't a track meet, it's a marathon... you're making progress. Go for quality closes, not quantity, and continue to work on self improvement during the meantime.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i told you that its nearly impossible to kiss close the girl you just met in public unless she is drunk, high,in a club or a slvt.

You could have saved yourself 2-4 weeks of trouble if you had listened to me and some other people that were giving you same advice.
You should really learn to take advice ..

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
What does the content of your post have to do with the title? Nothing. You should write constructively. Besides why are you telling us your plans? If you were asking a question I can understand. What you should do is instead of writing your plans here,go carry it out and then report back with your experience; that is if it's worth sharing or if you have a question. I hope you're not seeking attention.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're making two mistakes already. You are making a plan and you have an outcome already in mind. Just go out, have fun and escalate. That should be your only plan and out come.

Never give up on yourself. Never take the easy way out. I know I am one of your biggest critics here ElStud, and I can tell you that you need to listen to the people here. You need to forget everything you know about women, and be open to new ideas. That's not just you, it's me and everyone here.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you try to get a f*ckin date?? Then stop validating yourself to people who are essentially imaginary to you.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great, It's nice to see you setting a goal for yourself, you seem to like tangible and clear results so i think it'll help.

But like SharinganUser said, if you aren't having fun, then it's pointless because it worn't work well.

I totally second what SharinganUser says about never giving up on yourself, and also to never take the easy way out. You don't grow that way, and you don't learn anything new.

Don't disappoint yourself with this, Get what you truly want.

sprint

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
I had this one set that was ASKING me sh*t and stuff and showing interest, then all of a sudden she's like "Don't touch me" blah blah. Some chicks are just crazy.
:crackup:

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Elstud you are hilarious. You:

1) Always talk in the third person. "Elstud's depressed, Elstud will escalate, Elstud will see you later."
2) Always Field report about your life and want you want to do
3) Never ask a question

Props

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EFFORT said:
yeah yeah i know that was a bit immature of me sorry, I just get the feeling that this is going to be a big thread and i've always wanted to do that so i just went for it.
lol

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cr1msonKing said:
Good luck, come back and tell us how it went.

Also, stop kidding yourself about how you just want to hang out with a girl. Be real bro, you wanna **** em.
take his advice :yes: