Ego rush

abase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Last night me and my girlfriend ended up talking for over a goddamn hour. It was about what men and women find want from each other. What eventually happened was it ended up getting more personal and my ego just took hold of me. After talking about how women love a man with confidence, I told her that I will always love myself more than the other person. I told her that if someones doing something that is pissing me off, I confront them about it, and that I don't take **** from people, women especially. I told her that i'd just leave a girl, no matter how much I care for her if she didn't give me respect. I said the problem today with men is that they take **** from women. I called them puszies for not sticking up for themselves, and said that women aren't attracted to these men. "Women want a man who sticks up for himself and doesn't take sht." and told her that she would have left me a long time ago if I didn't do the sam. She agreed. I even got so ****y as to call myself an Alpha-Male. Now, maybe I forgot I was talking to my girlfriend or maybe I made it personal intentionally, I just couldn't control my ****iness. She's been doing stuff lately that pisses me off, and this was a good way to bring them all up. Damn, did I put my foot down. I mean, I didn't get angry, I was really calm. I told her I know that she plays games with me and told her to stop it because "You're better than that." She didn't seem to get angry either. It wasn't a fight. At times, she would say she was gonna hang up, but she never did. I told her she wouldn't hang up until I told her goodnight. When I said goodnight, she said it wasn't fair what I was doing. I said "yeah, it is. Cause i'm the man." She then said "No, your not." I replied, "yes, I am. Goodnight." *click.

Haha. I told her how women are attracted to men with balls then I do this. Now, I notice how I typed this. I wasn't this harsh when I presented it on the phone. It was presented more C/F.

Anyway, this morning, I get 2 new voicemails. The first one is from my girlfriends friend. She said "Youre a chauvinistic pig and she doesn't like you anymore." The second one was from my girl. Her message was broken up but i heard. "blah blah Alpha-male blah blah. It's over." Now personally, im not worried. She loves playing these games. I just don't know what to do. Should I just ignore the message or should I call her back and leave a message? I was thinking of sayin something like "Call me back when you grow up." Btw, I really do like this girl. I know it might sound like I dont give an S.

Thanks for reading guys.

abase

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, I don't really mind these games either. As long as she doesn't disrespect me, it's fine. It keeps the relationship interesting. I'm sick like her in that way.

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont call her. You'll look like a complete wind-bag (have a little re-read of your post, then imagine what you'd look like if you caved in and called her). Poker, my man. Call her bluff. You must be prepared to lose, but call it anyway.

In the mean time, look elsewhere for distractions of the female variety to keep yourself occupied. You'll be surprised at just how quickly you can replace the object of your desire if you are activly shopping around.

P.S: It is my firm belief that she WILL call you.

P.P.S: Is her friend hot? :cool:

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Don't tell her all this stuff, just do it. Actions speak louder than words. She's testing you to see if you'll back it up, so back it up.

Don't call her, and if her cvnt friend calls you a pig again, ask her if she's a jealous dyke.

Ignore her, if she wants to play by your rules, she'll come back. If not, you avoided some trouble.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the others. Let her stew in her juice.

Don't call her. Let her reach you whenever. She'll call back; she doesn't have self control.

abase

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE

She called my phone and left 3 messages saying how she's sorry and she likes me. She said that she takes everything out on me and thats wrong.

I don't even feel like talking to her today, or for the next week, but that's mean. Should I call back tonight? I don't always want to be available. Then again, she is my girlfriend and not just an F buddy.

eoin2000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Give her a call 2moro. Imply that you are doing her a favour.

'Forgiven, not forgotten'

Also express your displeasure at her setting her rotwieler friend on you. You must not tolerate this behaviour.

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let her go, and don't worry about this. You told her you can leave if you want to. So don't run back. Let her do the running. If she comes back, fine. If she leaves, also fine.

DJ Hawtness

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next time, don't be so stupid bragging about this stuff in front of ANY girl.

You know you're a man, act like one, and be one (DON'T brag about it). Don't tell girls about confidence, or any **** like that.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
I repeat. Let her stew in her juice at least for another day.

Don't call her. She'll call again; she doesn't have self control. It would be a mistake to call back so soon. By doing this you are brushing off her disruptive behavior. Let her regain your good favor by doing good behavior.

Reaction score
Hey man great job, I was crying while I was reading your man-affirming post - where is the tear emoticon?

This is exactly what you should do....

Go on a speakerphone (must be a speakerphone) and then do the Scarface (Al Pacino) thing and say in a Scarface latin accented voice..

Yeah, you called?

I am the man, not you!!!!!

I hurt your feelings? (say this twice as if it is unbelievable)

So!

What you say - you piece of shyt?

What?

You want to go to war? (say this again but much louder)

You and what army?

I kill you cocroaches!! Piece of garbage!! (grab the phone in anger until you hear the dial tone)

This whole scenario would work best if you are high on cocaine!

Last edited:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Hey man great job, I was crying while I was reading your man-affirming post - where is the tear emoticon?

This is exactly what you should do....

Go on a speakerphone (must be a speakerphone) and then do the Scarface (Al Pacino) thing and say in a Scarface latin accented voice..

Yeah, you called?

Iam the man, not you!!!!!

I hurt your feelings? (saw this twice as if it is unbelievable)

So!

What you say - you piece of shyt?

What?

You want to go to war? (say this again but much louder)

You and what army?

I kill you cocroaches!! Piece of garbage!! (grab the phone in anger until you hear the dial tone)

This whole scenario would work best if you are high on cocaine!
LOL, PRL you crack me up.

To the original poster, stop talking about "what women want in a guy", even if you know what it is. It makes you arrogant, and will make the girl think of ways to cut you down to size. This is the kind of sh!t that will make the girl test you all the time and fvck with your head. There's C&F (which is good) and there's plain arrogant. One is good, the other is bad.

ps. telling a girl you're an alpha male is ridiculous lol.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man I love Scarface.

Say this:

"Okay! Girlie! You wanna fyck wit me!?"

"You fyckin wit da best!"

This will only work though if you have an M-16 with a grenade launcher attached.

Try to shoot her in her breasts just to illustrate how little you respect the female race.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude YOU DON'T TELL THE ENEMY WHAT YOU ARE DOING

you just do it

that was a mistake

yes your ego has created this situation

you don't need her telling her friends what you are up to

WORD GETS AROUND

ok now to business

do what PRL said + 1 better

go here :

http://www.celebritysoundboards.com/alpacino.html

it's the Al Pacino sound board

now practice making him say what you wanna say to your gf

then call her and let Al do the talking

i would suggest this order :

Guess who

GUESS WHO

she will say : " is this abase ? "

thats right

you just cost me six thousand dollars

SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS

where were you last night

where was i ? i was at home

f*ck you

how f*cked up you are

if i find out whose cousin you are.....

THEN HANG UP

leave this on her voicemail / mailbox using the Al Pacino soundboad i posted the link too

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i prank call people on occasions

the best sound board in my opinion for freaking people out in my professional jerky boyz opinion

thats right SAMUEL L JACKSON

this man is COOOOOOOOL

http://www.celebritysoundboards.com/sjackson.html

i would use Samuel L Jackson to have her and her friend

****TING THEMSELVES

send to her mailbox

alot of these ones are from his pulp fiction character

ENJOY :D

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol me and my cousins used to do that to eachother. Leaving voicemails using the Pacino soundboard, the Arnold one, and the Miss.Cleo one. Lol