Education vs. Women

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college student seeking mba. I just started my business school this semester. I know there will be lots to studying and homeworks to do. But I'm 20 yrs old virgin and I feel like I'm missing out and feel like very behind. So I also wanna dedicate on improving my relationship game. Did anyone experience the situation I'm in before? How do u have the time when you're a busy man?

LegendBoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is an advantage.

Busy means you won't have time to be fiddling your thumbs and over analyzing everything. Instead you will take your time seriously and when you want something you will be able to more easily pursue it as time won't be plentiful.

DJ4Life

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are only 20, lets say you get your first when you become 25 fresh out of college, you still have 60 ish years in your life

dont rush sex

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can balance academia w/ work and women... Remember, being busy, and having little time for women can have its advantages... It makes you seem not needy, and women realise you have something going for you. Perhaps the negative thing about being very busy w/ school/work is that you don't really have time to date a lot, and therefore, you have to be more selective and won't get enough "practice" with women that you are kinda into, vs. women that you are REALLY into!

By focussing on school, you're improving yourself, and in doing so, increasing your confidence, which to me, is probably one of the most important aspects of "game".

Just my 2 cents!

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop wasting time on the Internet. There is time saving tip #1 :) Get rid of cable TV. If you do those things and spend time more productively, then that should help.

Unless your school is an all boys school, meet women on campus. Study with women from your classes. I don't care if it's a total ****farm and there is only one woman in the entire room, get with her unless she is fat, stupid, or gross. It's just a matter of doing these simple things. That's what I do. Actuallly, since I started dressing better in every single class I've had lately a good looking woman will come sit by me and start chatting me up.

Bourne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Balance.
Its all about balance.
But at this point in your life school should be #1.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Happiness is always #1 in my book.

I like to think of this in ways that I can be both successful in school and happier.

I'll use myself as a example here, but anything could be substituted:

I chose a major that deals with human interaction, and as a side effect, has helped me interact effectively with women. I use female "study-buddy"'s to increase my scores and develop my network at the same time. I study on campus, so if I see someone I wish to speak with, I can do so without wasting time "looking". I take advantage of the school's ultra low-cost personal trainers. There is a ton of activities at most schools. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

These are not mutually exclusive things. "Education vs women" is not the way I would view this situation. It's more like "Education and Women"

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
everywomanshero said:
Stop wasting time on the Internet. There is time saving tip #1 :) Get rid of cable TV. If you do those things and spend time more productively, then that should help.
Agree with this and Bourne's comments.

Life isn't going to get less busy as challenges are overcome, the opposite will happen. Learn how to manage an active life now while you are at an early stage in life and it will benefit you later on. All that your doing now is making excuses for yourself, take that time to get done what you need too and enjoy your freetime more productively.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have time to come here and post about not having time, then you definately do have time.

There's not really any time taken up to "dedicate" yourself into a relationship. You just get your ass out there and do it.

When you're studying in the library and need a 15 minute break...go make two approaches, rather than coming to sosuave.

When you're watching reruns of the Simpson's, go out somewhere, like a cofee shop, and make some approaches.

There's always time.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Dude...get the education, then get the job and the success (money, power, etc) that comes with it. The women will come after YOU.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe in waiting and waitng to get what you want out of life. I believe in being more assertive than that. This idea that you either go to school OR get laid but not both is absurd. University is one of the easiest times to get laid. Most of the chicks I've been with in the past year are in University.

Check out Adam Sandler's new movie for a good example of waiting and waiting. First it's school, then it's a job, then it's a promotion, and before you know it you're 45 getting a liposuction due to all those corporate lunchens and planning trips to Costa Rica to haggle over prices in order to sleep with women who are disgusted with you.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Don't sweat it dude. Focus on school and get your MBA. Once you have your degree, you'll be getting more a$$ than a toilet seat.