Eating too much fruit...

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi People of Sosuave!

I am wondering if it is possible to eat too much food, and what the health benifits could be and vice verca.

This is what i eat on a Regular day;

2 apples,
1 Banana
Handfull strawberries
Handfull blue berries
Handfull Rass berries.
2-3 Passion Fruits
1 Kiwi
Sometimes a handfull grapes too.

This is about 1-1½kg fruit a day, i simply love food, and wouldnt be without it, but once again;

Is food bad for me? Or atleast in theese amounts?

Discuss.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know...

Is it bad for you? YOU tell us.

I think that's a lot, but people think I eat alot of eggs (12 a day).

Is it getting you to your goals?

Don't worry about fructose, you'll never be able to injest enough through whole foods for it to become a problem.

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat a lot of fruits, like bananas, pears, apples, cranberries, kiwis, mangos, watermelon, melons, peaches, plums, so on... I eat around 10 a day or more every day. I think you'll be fine! But I don't plan to do this forever, I'll cut back in a while. I just need the extra energy for now on... ;) Why do you do this? What else do you do?

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Groovy said:
I eat a lot of fruits, like bananas, pears, apples, cranberries, kiwis, mangos, watermelon, melons, peaches, plums, so on... I eat around 10 a day or more every day. I think you'll be fine! But I don't plan to do this forever, I'll cut back in a while. I just need the extra energy for now on... ;) Why do you do this? What else do you do?
I just looove Fruit, it is better than candy! ..

So i was just wondering if there were any long term damages from doing this, i might cut down to 600 grams a day, but mann... Fruit is the best!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The workers who grow your fruit have much higher incidences of cancer and central nervous system diseases, because of their exposure to all of the chemicals sprayed on the stuff. Fruit is great, but no one will buy it if it doesn't look perfect, so everything gets soaked in pesticide and fungicide.

Wash everything exceedingly well.
In addition to chemicals, you will also remove the e-coli and other nasty bacteria that can also be on the fruit. Sometimes workers get diarrhea in the field and don't wash their hands. Or sometimes rain will flood the area where they crapped in the field, which floats bacteria all over everything.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
The workers who grow your fruit have much higher incidences of cancer and central nervous system diseases, because of their exposure to all of the chemicals sprayed on the stuff. Fruit is great, but no one will buy it if it doesn't look perfect, so everything gets soaked in pesticide and fungicide.

Wash everything exceedingly well.
In addition to chemicals, you will also remove the e-coli and other nasty bacteria that can also be on the fruit. Sometimes workers get diarrhea in the field and don't wash their hands. Or sometimes rain will flood the area where they crapped in the field, which floats bacteria all over everything.

Thank you, i totally fell like eating that late pm. apple right now haha...

MuscleReview

Banned
Reaction score
Eating tons of carbs can be counterproductive if you are trying to stay lean. If you are trying to gain mass it's fine.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
fruit is sugar. If you doubt that, just dehydrate a piece of it, you will see the crystals of sugar form on its surface. Dont eat any more fruit than you'd eat candy, guys. It's the same thing, minus the fat that's in most candies.

Mical6

Reaction score
According to me fruits are best diet food and i don't think so that there is any harm of eating fruits. Fruits are best source of energy so we can eat lot of fruits without any doubt.

Mical6

Reaction score
Mical6 said:
According to me fruits are best diet food and i don't think so that there is any harm of eating fruits. Fruits are best source of energy so we can eat lot of fruits without any doubt.
Boot Camp Sydney

shahi12

Reaction score
There is nothing wrong with your diet but you need to pay attention to other nutrition's as well. Don't ignore foods like veggies, cereals, and other cooked food for these fruits. Else anything in excess can be bad for your health.

C

Culver

Hi all there are many vitamins in a fruit they are good for our health and body muscles drink fresh juices before breakfast.

Rhett125

Reaction score
Fruits are more beneficial food for our health and fitness.
They provide rich amount of the vitamins, nutrition, mineral and calcium to improve our health and control the body weight.

Aiden

Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoiding nutrition advice, Not drinking enough water, Drinking diet soda and beverages,
Eating off larger plates, Choosing white bread, Sleeping too little or too much....