eating the same stuff every day

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't get me wrong. I still get a-lot of whole grain/wheat foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, and some good sources of protein. But i usually eat the exact same stuff everyday. I've been doing this for about a year and I've never been leaner and in better shape. However, sometimes i feel shi tty about it. day after day after day. do i have an eating disorder? anybody else feel this way? be honest, i can take it.

Gutti

Reaction score
How could you?
There are many foods in this world to try out. If you are bored try another and another and another. What is stopping you from doing it?
chicago fitness

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gutti,

I guess it's because I've gotten into such good shape eating the way i have that I don't want to change anything up because I'm afraid ill put on weight BUT i did just read an article that made me feel better about the whole thing

http://www.military.com/military-fitness/nutrition/get-lean-diet

a former navy seal wrote this and he says he eats the same thing over and over and over again every day to stay lean. I do think ill try some new recipes tho.

U

user43770

I was getting sick of chicken a few weeks back. I decided to cook it differently - instead of baking it, I pan-fried it. It made a big difference. Next, I'm going to sautee some onions before I add the chicken. Sauces and veggies can make a big difference.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
I was getting sick of chicken a few weeks back. I decided to cook it differently - instead of baking it, I pan-fried it. It made a big difference. Next, I'm going to sautee some onions before I add the chicken. Sauces and veggies can make a big difference.

hell yea man, i'm making myself a turkey breast burger tonight! :rockon:

Johnparkers

Reaction score
Go for a diet change. Eat your favorite dishes for some time. And for God sake Stop your current diet

Caleb22

Banned
Reaction score
I think we must change our diet in the daily basis it really help to fulfill our deficiencies of the bodies otherwise same things daily can be the caused of deficiencies......

U

user43770

Caleb22 said:
I think we must change our diet in the daily basis it really help to fulfill our deficiencies of the bodies otherwise same things daily can be the caused of deficiencies......

Or you could take a multivitamin.

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do the same thing when I'm cutting. Honestly, I just find it the easiest to do.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I eat a cup of oatmeal for breakfast and lunch everyday (lost 30 pounds this way). It's the only thing that allows me to be lean while filling me up. If I eat anything else I blow up like a balloon. Dieting sucks, but its an unfortunate consequence of my large framed body.

incognito42

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btownbuck2012 said:
don't get me wrong. I still get a-lot of whole grain/wheat foods, lots of fruits and vegetables, and some good sources of protein. But i usually eat the exact same stuff everyday. I've been doing this for about a year and I've never been leaner and in better shape. However, sometimes i feel shi tty about it. day after day after day. do i have an eating disorder? anybody else feel this way? be honest, i can take it.

Dude I'm right there with you. For the last 15 months I eat a supreme protein bar for breakfast, I buy a footlong turkey/chicken sub for lunch and eat half around 1pm and the other half around 5. Maybe a burrito for dinner or a protein shake

I'm lazy, plus I work as a driver. So I'm constantly hitting up delis for subs and lately Tijuana flats for healthy burritos/quesadilas

venicemayer

Reaction score
You will get tired of your food if you keep on eating the same meal over and over again. Try to look for alternatives and make sure to experiment on new recipes.