Eating Poon

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
Clearly the purpose of my writing style in that last message went over your head. I was mocking the troll and his weak troll attempt.

Now, some fools here should grow the fvk up, lay off the nutz, and stop this immature bullsh!t in threads. Its not hard to have a disagreement with someone without insulting them. Yet we have idiots like the Boka-troll and our resident manospambot who carry this flaming throughout the forum like fvking school children.

Its been past pathetic for a while now. Like seriously, trying to flame another man because he says oral sex can be a great part of a mans overall fvk session with a woman? What sense does that sh!t make? And then trying to question another man's sexuality when in reality the troll doesnt enjoy women enough to taste puzzy. Like come the fvk on...such hilariously illogical behavior from these same fools who cannot let the grudge go.

If you ask me, they are acting emotional and cannot seem to control themselves and behave like mature men. Thats pretty reminiscent of female behavior guys here always talk about, is it not?
Speaking of hissy fits and acting emotional...

B

BeDJ

Jaylan said:
And then trying to question another man's sexuality when in reality the troll doesnt enjoy women enough to taste puzzy.
I truly believe Jaylan is trying to over-compensate for something...I can't get it off the tip of my tongue right now, perhaps Jaylan can finish it off?

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Speaking of hissy fits and acting emotional...
Says the guy whos sent me private messages multiple times in order to whine and troll lmao. :rolleyes: Youre a joke bro.
BeDJ said:
I truly believe Jaylan is trying to over-compensate for something...I can't get it off the tip of my tongue right now, perhaps Jaylan can finish it off?
Lol, I have nothing to compensate for bro. Im just accurately describing the idiocy of boka-troll.

Dude always runs up in threads insulting people he disagrees with. Always attacking the poster rather than the post.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was half past noon
In her room in Saskatoon
Me, and my girl June

With hair color maroon
And eyes lit like the moon
My girl is a crazy Loon

So she blasted a tune
And like a popped balloon
Said, Eat my Poon!

Oh what fortune!
To eat her poon
After Half past noon

And there she did swoon
As she came too soon
In her room in Saskatoon

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love eating poon, yet I would only do it with a girl I've been ****ing for some time, and only if it's clean. I love the smell, I love the taste and I love the feeling of her ***** twitching in my mouth. The girl will be so thankful she'll do just about anything afterwards!