Easy way to get more attraction

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll get more attraction if you legitimately have a cool life. There is so much cool sh1t in the world man, I'm just so fvcking hopped up on all the sh1t to do, god damn man, we are so lucky to live in this time... anyway here goes:

1. Just say no to isolation. O dear god, that's right leave the house, cancel your cable, use the internet infrequently from school or a library. Time to take night classes, get a job, join toastmasters, volunteer doing something you like, etc. This is probably the most important thing to do.

2. Set some kind of goal for something you personally enjoy. Maybe you want to buy a round the world plane ticket, maybe you want to swim with sharks, maybe you want to learn how to paint from one of the masters, I really don't give a rat's a$$ what it is. Go do it.

3. Continue approaching, but if you've done all this you're approach doesn't have to be very good to work. Within just a few approaches one (and a good one) should sink.

When you're a friendly guy who is genuinely happy with his life and passionately pursuing his dreams, women come in flocks. I have been asked out indirectly by two women in the past week.(one asked to come to something I told her I was doing a couple weeks ago, the other invited me to go with her to a haloween party). I had to decline because I already got the best girl in my city.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
right...

so basically:

1. be in a place where you can meet women
2. don't be a pathetic person
3. keep trying.

this indeed is the basis for all dj theory... it seems to me that the difference between guys who have women in their lives and those that don't is that those who don't don't even try.

don't mock... there's lots of reasons why they got to that psychological state.

but part of the solution is to somehow or other get over it and keep trying.

delta