Easiest thing ever (OKC Pickup)

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
These days I invite them for a drink on the very first email. Some of the most attractive women seem to really dig this...and to my surprise a few have taken me up on my offer.

Of course, some of them don't like it but I don't care--I think texting and emailing are a huge waste of time.
How do you deal with the ones that reply back "lol I need to get to know you first, I just don't go to random strangers houses. you might be a creeper or a stalker." or "sorry, but we should meet somewhere first."

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then meet them at a local Starbucks. Point is, you need to go for the face to face as soon as possible because they are constantly bombarded with emails. She's probably talking to at least 5 guys at once. That was my mistake with the last girl I was talking to, it took us over two weeks to get to meet because of our conflicting schedules. By the time we met in person I get the feeling the was seeing someone else. I'll never know for sure why she flaked after the first date, guess she wasn't feeling it. Live and learn. And spin plates.

HedoRick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed= okcupid is far superior to POF. So much so, that the same opener that gets limited response of POF gets lots of responses on okcupid. Of all online dating sites, match is still the best of the bunch. I am meeting 3 new women a week from these sites, although I mostly add on some women that I meet IRL.

I've said this many times, but use online only as a way to augment the women that you are meeting in real life. It should never be your main outlet by any means.

Take up salsa lessons even if you hate dancing. Learn to love it. Hit up salsa night at the club. You'll be meeting 9's and 10's in no time...

bustedd

Reaction score
GS750 said:
By moving things along quickly I mean going for the meet in person soon, not emailing back and forth for weeks which I find to be wasted time due to a high flake ratio. There's plenty of respectable girls online. There's plenty of h**s too. Screening is part of the process, which ever type you're looking for. Now that you think all of us are pigs maybe you should try being a lesbian.

Actually as with most girls i have dabbled in the land of women. I'm actually dating someone in this thread, whom i met online.

Point is, be respectful. Everything you post on here is out there for the whole world to see, and you never know when your girlfriend might do a little internet research.

All I'm trying to tell you is, if you really want women to dig you, you won't find the answer from the guys posting on this message board. Women will be into you if you're honest.