Dumped my single mom plate.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been working out and put some size on my arms & shoulders and it's night & day. I don't have to approach, I just smile and they open me now.
I always wonder when I read this. I've been working out since my early 20s so I've been in pretty good shape most of my life. Honestly, I don't think I ever noticed any "night and day" effect. I had some success when I was skinny and I had some success when I bulked up. And failures too, of course. It never felt like a light switch going on to me. Although for me I definitely prefer being bigger - I hated being skinny and having some muscle is a good confidence boost.

Anyway, if you're older and want younger women, GET IN SHAPE. If you've got a good job and have your head toether (inner game), then you really don't need outer game since your status as the put together older guy will do wonders for you
I agree with you - when you're and established guy it's like you're a man among boys. I even notice this effect at my age - although I'm a little too old to reap the maximum benefits like you are. Guys in their 20s think their the sh!t, but I truly believe that a man is really in his prime in his 30s.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
riorities are all screwed up.
Not this time.
When she called me later I just said that obviously we see things very differently and she would be more suited to someone else...bye bye .

She defended her actions and tried the usually shaming tactics on me .
Next.
You're not gonna let her make it up to you? You're not even going to give her that window? You don't have to tell her what she did and didn't do. I'm sure she MIGHT be smart enough to realize what she did. I mean just breaking everything off because she wanted her kid to sleep?

Jesus, that seems extremely sensitive man. When her kids came to HER house she had to think about them also, not just you. I'm not saying what she did was right, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't any kind of maliciousness there towards her actions. It could have been a small grab at power, but setting her straight would have fixed that. No ones perfect, Jo. Just leaving seems...I dunno, kinda weak.

What shaming tactics did she use against you?