dump my gf or no

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:( I don't know what to do I really like my GF but part of me just wants to dump her I dont know why. I mean shes got the looks its just her personality isnt the best.. I don't know but I think its just I expect too much from a GF.. She isnt completley open with me she promised she would be and not lie but she did it again ... Plus she lives like 20-30 mins away

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
god she just told me she loves me i dunno what to do

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next! LJBF her and move on. Don't be a woman about it.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this be a bad time to dump her though cuz her mom is going to the doctors for treatments she jus got cancer or somthing

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So? You can still dump her, it doesn't mean you have to cut off all contact. Remain friends but find a different chick.

Sephiroth

Reaction score
If you really like your girlfriend then why would you want to dump her? Do you know why you want to dump her? Because you -don't- like her. You're probably trying to convince yourself that you like her "so so" personality because of her good looks.

If you're going to come all the way here to make a post about whether or not you should dump her for no specific reason, there are some big problems with your relationship with her.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Dump her ,your not breaking any laws .

Goddammit this is America.:mad:

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I calmed myself down and relised I don't want to dump her right now I still like her as more then friends.. I just needed to vent now im fine.. thought it through. Thanks.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Goddammit this is America
TRUER WORDS HAVE NEVER BEEN SPOKEN!

Lol damn that line made my day for some reason.