Dumb bit ch won't put out.

Menillo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok she was putting out everything besides sex for 4months or so. Now she says she won't because she feels like im using her and she says she loves me so much and wants a bf gf thing and I don't but I don;t get no pus ssy either.

Funny thing is that for this time I had bought condoms to fu ck that virgins lights out.

Any ideas where I continue to get pu ssy and no relationship.

Ps im 17 shes 15

MinDFreeZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh... fake the relationship like the rest of us! j/k j/k ...... nobody does that... .... .. .

ok ok.. I'd say show her all the boyfriend-like qualities she wants at ONCE.. aka; seduce her.. :p

but don't say you will be her boyfriend..

Menillo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel gay faking relationship as she will tell her friends etc. lol

Tkay

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude,
you're pathetic

spitkicker

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're disgusting. Calling her a dumb ***** and planning to **** the lights out of a virgin? Come on man.

We don't need your type around here..

ps. the only way to get what you want would be to be 100% honest with her and convince her that you're view is the correct one. Don't pull a fake relationship.

Menillo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the hostilities?

Big deal i have known her for over 2 years and even was my gf for 6months i deserve the root. But I don't want know gf. So **** that unless she puts out as friends or there is a "potential relationship".

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's young. Chances are she's not sexually ready yet.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her everything she wants to hear.

If you have to fake a relationship with her to get what you want so be it.

Menillo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like the biggest tard saying what she wants to hear because my feelingss for her only minutely show when she is going out with another guy. Maybe im the jealous type? hehe. but overall feelings for her a low just i like the other things.

Nah she wanted me to screw her ive known her for 2 years doing things besides sex 1 year. She is more then ready well probably not but she says she is. Anyway she msg me a few times and now i wont respond utnil she says sorry or somehting.

Fu ck that **** if shes willing to put out then ye but I aint gonna beg its her loss ;)

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Menillo
Fu ck that **** if shes willing to put out then ye but I aint gonna beg its her loss ;)
That was the first thing I was going to say... Your acting the biotch if you want her to put out that badly.

You can't be a pimp, a player, or a man, if you've got to know a girl for 2 years date her for 6 months, and than complain she ain't giving anything up.

She's not going to give it up to some guy who doesn't want to stop "using" her. If she thinks you are, than back off, find another girl to play, she's not the only one out there.

You are jealous, it's called oneitis boi, look it up. Go find a nother girl...

MAKE HER JEALOUS!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Menillo
Why the hostilities?

Big deal i have known her for over 2 years and even was my gf for 6months i deserve the root. But I don't want know gf. So **** that unless she puts out as friends or there is a "potential relationship".
What's your point?

PS - Feel free to reply to that when you grow a pair and learn that you shouldn't get to f*ck a chick just because you've known her for "over 2 years." She's 15, that means she's lived 13 years without you tapping her. If you act like this around her, you sure as hell aren't gonna change her mind.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You wanna get sum p*ssy? Holla at cha boy AC/DC

This girl wants it to be "right", just be cool with her and make her feel special. Make her want to give it to you. Be a sweetheart and be all cute and stuff with her. I pull it all the time.

You're making her feel used. At this point, you need to stop forcing the issue. Don't bring it up. Keep your condoms on you. Make her feel special, and you'll get it. Be patient.

Menillo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye probabaly a little oneitis.

We shall see I don;t want a gf its just gay unless u really like em. But we shall see if i get some.