Dude...

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I Read Something That Says You Should Treat Girls Like Guys, And Talk To Them Like Guys. So I Want To Try This Out Tomorrow. My Question Is, How Far Should I Go? Like Should I Be Calling Her "dude" And Stuff?

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and put her in her place.
"You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science." -anchorman

jk btw. though i have gone off on a rant with my boys before while drunk about how men are better than women, and my one boy actually got pvss from the biggest feminist presence 10 mins later. haha.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
Hey I Read Something That Says You Should Treat Girls Like Guys, And Talk To Them Like Guys. So I Want To Try This Out Tomorrow. My Question Is, How Far Should I Go? Like Should I Be Calling Her "dude" And Stuff?
This is an article from sosuave.com about how humor and being funny can ruin your chances with a woman because she'll see you as a clown or as they put it, an entertainment monkey. What the article really meant was tease her, joke around with her, push some buttons but not too many, like you would with your guy friends.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
treat them like your guy friends but with more sexual messages, kinos, and talk about feelings.

D4rKn3sS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just treat like a human. Be gallent and all that, but if she says that you don't treat her right just remind her that her pvssy isn't gold-plated and there are many more fish out there

Jlaix

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, no doubt this guys is a loser.

Crazy Asian....you're a nerd arent you?

head over to: CalculusIsFun.com/forum

That site is for you.

Touchout

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:

That site is for you.

Actually...this site is for him. He's here to learn, don't be an *******

Sachiel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see what you're saying, but you're reading too deep into it. It simply means to treat them as an equal, and not to exalt them as a goddess or a higher being. Quite simple logic, but I can see where one would get confused.

-Sachiel, DJ in Training

WhiteSoledShoes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:

That site is for you.
Are you really Jlaix? Why would you say that bull****?

LionOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jlaix said:

That site is for you.
Really, nice attitude. That wasn't ****y, that wasn't funny. Just plain stupid to bring someone down that way. Sure, he might be a nerd. SO FVCKING WHAT? That can be fixed. We are here to help each other.

So, you couldn't fix him in one of ur RSD workshops? :D

I wouldn't have expected this from someone who teaches seduction. Sounds like you don't have too much to offer.

And to the question. Calling her dude will just hurt your game, big time. It could be fun in the proper context, like if you make her drink a bit beer and then you make a joke about how manly she is. She's a girl, not a man so treat her like one but don't place her on pedestal.