dude... did I just get stood up?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, that's funny. the girl i went out with yesterday and fvcked on my coach and has been begging me to take her out for the last 3 weeks, just texed me and said she would be a couple of hours late, and she would come later tonight.. I texted her back and told her not to bother, called someone else and she's on her way.

that's too bad. It was some good pvssy. but oh well.

Last edited:

Manolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone telling you that they will be a little late is not getting "stood up". Getting stood up is having a mutual agreement on going somewhere for example and she never shows up.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
naw.. me fvcking your brains out the day before, then calling me at 10pm when you were supposed to be here at 9:45 because you are at home with your EX is standing me up. I have strict rules.

she can still get ****ed, but any she just knocked herself down the pole.

then to make matters worse. the girl I posted aobut I think Wednesday.. the one I kinda am seriously digging, comes over, gives me a kiss and hops in the shower and straight int he sack.. she just wanted to sleep in the same bed as me (awww).. but she was dead tired and I wasn't going to keep her up. neither of use have anything to do early tomorrow so we will be fralicing all morning :)

Manolo

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
naw.. me fvcking your brains out the day before, then calling me at 10pm when you were supposed to be here at 9:45 because you are at home with your EX is standing me up. I have strict rules.

she can still get ****ed, but any she just knocked herself down the pole.

then to make matters worse. the girl I posted aobut I think Wednesday.. the one I kinda am seriously digging, comes over, gives me a kiss and hops in the shower and straight int he sack.. she just wanted to sleep in the same bed as me (awww).. but she was dead tired and I wasn't going to keep her up. neither of use have anything to do early tomorrow so we will be fralicing all morning :)
See, you didn't give enough details man. You just told us that she said she would be a little late and you told her not to bother. If you have this chick for sex it shouldn't be a big deal anyway. With the EX? ha! :up:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not. it really isn't

it really is funny. I can't believe women get away with the ****. ***** it wasn't THAT good

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
two hours late is a too late especially if she calls 15 min after she is meant too meet you. My guess is ****ing her demoted her in the relationship and she was just trying to regain some control. Remember there is a fine line between putting a girl in her place and sounding like a ***** yourself.....

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regardless... being inconsiderate is not the way to go about it.

the ***** practically raped me Friday. we were going to fvck on the beach in front of everyone.

Regardless.. I'm not playing her silly ass games and I frankly don't give a fvck how i come off. i have other ass. Other ass just left.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
lol, that's funny. the girl i went out with yesterday and fvcked on my coach...

What kind of sport do you play? Football? Soccer? Basketball? Your "coach" must either be very accommodating, or just have really bizarre sexual preferences.:crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I just caught that.

yeah man it's the nw thing.. you call up your old high school coach and make him lay down and just go at on him..

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, my football coach would not be cool with that. Hes an a-hole.