Dry Sex = cummin

DoN_KaTRiN

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok so i was wit a girl the other night we were in my car we started makin out we started dry humpin and as soon as she got on me i CUMED this isnt really pleasent i make in excuse so she can get off me and my clothes always get dirty =( this has happend like 4 or 5 times with her, i try my hardest not to *** but no matter wat i still do it wat is wrong with me??...this has happend wit most of the girls i have been with and im pretty tired of it is their anything i can do... can any please help me out???????:confused: :confused: :confused:

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha, do some research about lasting longer bro. She may like you now, but once she finds out you're a minuteman she may think twice ! :)

young_gun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Look up Kegels. Also, get some of the Extended Pleasure Trojan condoms. That will help desensitize your fun nuggets.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, that's wild. I actually always wondered whether that ever happened to people

Brians_600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow bro.. best advice i can give is to beat ur meat before u go out on dates..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
my clothes always get dirty

Not when she swallows. Have her do that first if you have a hair trigger.
have her do that first anyways, cause its a good lube!

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a friend tell me he came in his pants while just making out with a girl once. Either drink some beer before you get in the mood or jack off before you see her. Or like someone else mentioned. Do a search on google for lasting longer.

Nexus Polaris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful with the alcohol, though. If you overdo it, it can have an adverse effect.

I'm not even going to tell you how many times I got còckblocked by my own còck because I drank too much. Whiskey dìck can seriously kill your game. And if you think it's embarassing trying to wriggle out of a situation because you already went off, try explaining the fact that your shìt isn't standing up.

No bueno.

Infamous J

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind a good dry hump every now and then. If the girl's getting off too and she's at least topless then it can be pretty fun, with none of the risk of normal sex.

meitenesrigas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
Ha, do some research about lasting longer bro. She may like you now, but once she finds out you're a minuteman she may think twice ! :)
Girls don't leave you because you are Old Faithful! Trust me. You have been watching too much bad TV and reading too many men's magazines. All of you put too much emphasis on sex. Date virgins and you will stay safe, healthy, and won't have to worry about impressing her. You will be her best. Her number 1. You can put things in the wrong places and it still won't matter!

http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/tours/livecams/oldfaithful/oldfaithfulphoto.htm

mutambo

Don Juan
Reaction score
relax... your probably tensing up your PC muscle all the time and thats what happens
just be relaxed and dont stop breathing..

lighthouse1956

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I've taking 100mg of DHEA, 1000 mg L-Arginine, 2 horny goat weed with capusles, I found I keep my erection up about 5-8 after ejaculation, which is great considering I'm almost 52. check out booksrightnow.com, they have ebooks covering it.

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
Just tell her 'that's how horny she makes you' then just keep up the foreplay, and in few minutes, you'll be good again, and you'll last a lot longer. ...Don't know what to tell you about the mess though.