Drop into my well of wisdom

Xenon

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Follow your passions in life. Work isn't work if you enjoy what you are doing.
2. Never let a woman get in the way of your goals. If she doesn't support you in what you are doing, she doesn't belong in your life.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not let anything a woman says get you down. ******** is not based on facts or reality, it is solely on how the woman feels at that instant in time, her emotions. It isn't rational or objective, it just is. Try to accept it as just that and don't argue or debate with her over it -- doing so will only create further tension. Do not get caught up in the drama of whatever maelstrom is swirling around in her head.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
Do not let anything a woman says get you down. ******** is not based on facts or reality, it is solely on how the woman feels at that instant in time, her emotions. It isn't rational or objective, it just is. Try to accept it as just that and don't argue or debate with her over it -- doing so will only create further tension. Do not get caught up in the drama of whatever maelstrom is swirling around in her head.
So if a girl says she dosent like you all of a sudden out of the blue.... But displays actions that she do, i should not believe her right? ...or she could just be playing mind games with me.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that you shouldn't believe her -- it's that you shouldn't care. Once you don't care the mind games don't affect you because your mind is not there to be f*cked with. If her actions are positive then go with the flow. If they are negative go with that flow -- which would be to next her.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to sound insulting, but women should be treated like children back in the old days: seen and not heard. Once you internalize that it becomes much simpler.

cstrife32

Don Juan
Reaction score
Escalate, escalate, escalate. Kino is extremely important. Don't be all creepy and just touch her a lot for no reason, but touch her when telling a joke, or congratulating her, etc. See how she responds, if she doesn't do anything or pull back chances are she doesn't mind and likes it. If she responds positively or reciprocates then keep escalating. And if you're thinking of making a move, just go for it, worst case you get rejected, but trust me, rejection is way better than regret. There's a thread either in this or the tips forum called dicarlos escalation ladder. I'd look it up for a good guide on how to escalate kino wise if you're wondering. Also maintain eye contact as much as possible.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cstrife32 said:
Escalate, escalate, escalate. Kino is extremely important. Don't be all creepy and just touch her a lot for no reason, but touch her when telling a joke, or congratulating her, etc. See how she responds, if she doesn't do anything or pull back chances are she doesn't mind and likes it. If she responds positively or reciprocates then keep escalating. And if you're thinking of making a move, just go for it, worst case you get rejected, but trust me, rejection is way better than regret. There's a thread either in this or the tips forum called dicarlos escalation ladder. I'd look it up for a good guide on how to escalate kino wise if you're wondering. Also maintain eye contact as much as possible.

Hmm yeah something i have to work on, theres been so many missed opportunities because i was too scared to escalate not tryna come off as a creep or pervert. But i got this next time ima mentally palm my nuts and escalate.

youngmack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing....when dealing with a girlfriend/texting game... I dont know why but i just cant seem to have good convos . I know you guys would say that texting should be used to get your point across and make dates but these days with girls my age texting is EVERYTHING.

Before you can go on a date with them you gotta at least text them first for a little..since we're in a technological age. I do remain a mystery by not texting my gf and i let her initiate text contact and we barely text because i also text my other plates here and there,but everytime me and my plates or gf are texting (which is done rarely) i create boring convos..

Like i dont come off as fun or interesting. I followed the guidelines by asking open ended questions and digging her further but after all those initial "getting to know each other" questions and convos. Nothing comes to my mind that i can talk about to make her love texting me or to increase interest level. Im too boring