Drinking too much turns me into more of an afc!!

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone else experience this problem? there's nothing more that i love than partying but when have had a little too many, its quite frequent that ill turn afcish!! really annoys me. especially waking up in the morning and thinking back. im like "thats not me! im a dj!!"

:p

opinions....

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.... isnt drinking suppose to make the opposite happen..?

you sir must be abnormal.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
some people claim to fone girls at 3am and tell them they love them when they are drunk. spilling there every last heartbeat out about their mass load of dying love. i personally im not one to do that, but iv read stories like that on here. so no sir iam not.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My game ups big time with a couple drinks, and i can keep a room full of people entertained and laughing all night once i get wasted. I can work kino in with the ladies like a smooth operator, i wish i had your problem and it was that way the less i drank.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BeLoSH
anyone else experience this problem? there's nothing more that i love than partying but when have had a little too many, its quite frequent that ill turn afcish!! really annoys me. especially waking up in the morning and thinking back. im like "thats not me! im a dj!!"

:p

opinions....
oh, so you're one of those emotional drunks, lol. It's better then being a mean drunk.

Either get a grasp on your emotions (like all guys should have on here) or stop drinking when you feel yourself getting to that point.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can see that happening, but i guess its different for everyone. the last time i got drunk at a party, everyone loved me.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be honest i can be different on seperate nights. but when im "emotional" cheers biker ;) i can bring it out! not nice at all. well i suppose its too nice for her :p :D