Drinking makes me great don juan

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Guys....another stupid thought....but when I m drunk, man......I get so much more ***** than when I m sober. Why is it that I can do manly things while being drunk, than sober. How can I be the same person and do the don juan stuff sober? Just a question....

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Guys....another stupid thought....but when I m drunk, man......I get so much more ***** than when I m sober. Why is it that I can do manly things while being drunk, than sober. How can I be the same person and do the don juan stuff sober? Just a question....
You know THIS is the problem I am dealing with. Now the reason why is like they say alcohol is liquid courage but like they say when your drunk you do what you REALLY want and say.

The way to handle this is to go out and slowly drink less and less I usually never to have more than two beers while trying to sarge sober. It hard to do but just force your self NOT to drink as much and the main thing is to APPROACH while sober, I just look at it as “if I don’t go up to chicks when I’m in a bar/club sober I’ll be bored since I wont let myself drink” OR I will reward myself for approaching while sober like if I have a approach within the 3 second rule and I feel I did good I may by a beer. Another thing is since your not drinking you save more money and that allows you to go out more often so you can practice more.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats not good at all.

it just means your not confident in yourself..you shoudnt need alcohal to talk to women???

dont you guys go to get ur hair cut, gas statations, walmart, food stores??

women are everywhere..you should be approaching them everyday until you can dominate your life sober

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get a good buzz from working out.

Actually guys definitely a good idea to cut back on how much you drink

Then the benefit is that you can catch a quick buzz from lower and lower amounts of alcohol.

You do need to practice sober DJing, Heck you do it all day when you can't drink. Why not in a bar.

I've had the same problem in a bar I just am not as good DJing sober. But it's probably because there is such an obvious connectino between being in a bar and drinking.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Drinking only makes you a drunk idiot who thinks he as game. Your game can only come from being comfortable with who you are and not caring what others think.

Liquid courage is the weakest game around. You shame all of the men who struggle to overcome their inner fears of women.

Think about it. Your so afraid of a tiny little creature with very little physical strength that you must drink just to open your mouth to say hello to her.

Now how weak does that make you!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Mr. Harris, hehe, listen, I didn't say I didnt approach while I was sober, but when Im drunk, I feel more comfortable doing it, and I do it a lot better, just ask some of the people I hang with. I can do it sober, but for some reason, hehe, when I m drunk, I do it more easier and better, I think...........hehe

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when you're drinking you're in the mindset to have a good time and so are the people around you. Often times when you're not in a drinking situation (bar, club, or lounge) you're working in a different type of enviroment. This requires different strategy and planning.

Idealy you should be confident in your abilities at anytime. Often it's just your mind set that you need to flip through. Sometimes this means you have to work outside of your comfort zone and takes some getting use to if you don't do it often.

AmazingTricks

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Drinking makes me great don juan

Originally posted by yunghova35
You know THIS is the problem I am dealing with. Now the reason why is like they say alcohol is liquid courage but like they say when your drunk you do what you REALLY want and say.

The way to handle this is to go out and slowly drink less and less I usually never to have more than two beers while trying to sarge sober. It hard to do but just force your self NOT to drink as much and the main thing is to APPROACH while sober, I just look at it as “if I don’t go up to chicks when I’m in a bar/club sober I’ll be bored since I wont let myself drink” OR I will reward myself for approaching while sober like if I have a approach within the 3 second rule and I feel I did good I may by a beer. Another thing is since your not drinking you save more money and that allows you to go out more often so you can practice more.

sad **** rite chea. hahaha

anyway i think it's obvious, just be glad you can do it.
im the same way, ESPECIALLY when my target isn't drinking/drunk. i feel like i got the upperhand on em and i'mma spring a love trap on em. but ya, just be glad you aren't one of those people that become violent, unattractive, etc when you're drinkin.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a chemical in your brain, serotonin, inhibits you from doing ballsy/stupid things. it's basically your self-restraint. drinking harms your serotenergic system, and lowers your inhibitions.