Dreams about me?

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's the lowdown.

I'm still in the process of becoming a DJ. Well, the girl im going after right now told me tonight
"i think i had a dream about you yesterday...but i dont remember exactly what it was. All i know is it was good and when i woke up my shorts were off and i was just in my panties."
And then later she talked about how she wanted to "rape" me...

Now, im not the sharpest guy around(a bit of a doofus is what ive been told), we've gone on a few dates already but is it safe to say that Im getting green lights here? Or is this just flirtatiousness

O yea, and can you guys give me some more suggestions on fun dates...I've done bowling, karoake, movies already.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
as for dates, use the search feature.

Yes, she wants you. Act now.

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
say "how could you??! how could you forget?!! we had the best night of our lives and you forget all about it?!" haha

just kidding. :D she wants you. dreams are supposedly comprised of the things you think about or what matters to you. go for it.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've honestly got to be joking. I'm not even going to anwser that.

However, for good date ideas, I've always liked the more subtle ones. Such as, going to a coffee house, walk in the park, things of that nature.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

as long as people are giving advice in this thread, I have a question.

I went on a date with a girl last weekend and she told me she wanted to have sex, and that she fantasizes about me. She also says that I make her so horny that when she thinks about me she has no choice but to masturbate. Then she asked me if I wanted a blow job in the bathroom of Baja Fresh.

does she like me?????

gym_addict

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to see how ridiculous i sound...alrite thx for knocking some sense in to me! Gotta go for it now, i'll tell you guys how things work out.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude screw the formalities. Invite her to your house to watch a movie and get your grind on.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
Hi,

as long as people are giving advice in this thread, I have a question.

I went on a date with a girl last weekend and she told me she wanted to have sex, and that she fantasizes about me. She also says that I make her so horny that when she thinks about me she has no choice but to masturbate. Then she asked me if I wanted a blow job in the bathroom of Baja Fresh.

does she like me?????
****ing AFC. ARE YOU BLIND? That chick wouldn't do you even if you had a 16 inch ****.