Drake: Is 37 too old to be womanizing and sleeping around?

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
Some of you may have heard or kept up with the beef between Drake and Kendrick

@Solomon
@SW15
Keeping up with crap like that is a fatal mistake. You're a guy in his 30s, not a teen girl in high school

"However, as I was watching commentators in the black community give their take, people are really jumping on Drake for being 37 and not being committed to an LTR"

And as everyone from Dante Moore, to Tariq Nasheed, and Tommy Sotomayor has pointed out, this is one of the many attributes which undercuts Black America's prospects for success... A fixation on what everyone else is doing

"It had me thinking as I enter my thirties now, is there an age at which being a womanizer or guy that just racks up the notch count becomes a serious issue in society compared to being settled down with a wife and kids?"

Not unless you're the sort of guy who makes a point of making his sex life public

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you may have heard or kept up with the beef between Drake and Kendrick. However, as I was watching commentators in the black community give their take, people are really jumping on Drake for being 37 and not being committed to an LTR.

It had me thinking as I enter my thirties now, is there an age at which being a womanizer or guy that just racks up the notch count becomes a serious issue in society compared to being settled down with a wife and kids?

Like I know Drake deserves his backlash for some of the things he does but one thing he kept on getting hate for is how he is 37 and not properly settled down with a woman.

@Solomon
@SW15
Because he's smart.

Why on earth would a guy with his wealth "settle down" with a woman or especially get married? He'd push about half of his net worth into the middle of the proverbial poker table...for what? S*x? He's getting that now. Cool women to hang out with? He has that now. Commitment? He can get that with a simple girlfriend and it doesn't have to be a LTR.

I see ZERO upside for him or almost any man of worth.

One of the biggest reasons men get married is they freak out when they hit around 30, marry the best option available and then regret it a few years later if not sooner. Only the mistake, if it's a divorce, costs them tens of thousands of dollars and maybe more, property, reputation, and possibly kids. And for what? Companionship? Every man knows he's one blow-out argument away from having his wife or girlfriend fire up Tinder and start swiping. Sad, but true. People can't relate or communicate these days as it's a lost art. Text, swipe, and type? Yes. Actually have an adult substantive conversation when a relationship hits a rough patch, as they all do? NO.

So I challenge any SS poster to provide an upside for Drake to "settle down" as society puts it.

mikedee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he's smart.

Why on earth would a guy with his wealth "settle down" with a woman or especially get married? He'd push about half of his net worth into the middle of the proverbial poker table...for what? S*x? He's getting that now. Cool women to hang out with? He has that now. Commitment? He can get that with a simple girlfriend and it doesn't have to be a LTR.

I see ZERO upside for him or almost any man of worth.

One of the biggest reasons men get married is they freak out when they hit around 30, marry the best option available and then regret it a few years later if not sooner. Only the mistake, if it's a divorce, costs them tens of thousands of dollars and maybe more, property, reputation, and possibly kids. And for what? Companionship? Every man knows he's one blow-out argument away from having his wife or girlfriend fire up Tinder and start swiping. Sad, but true. People can't relate or communicate these days as it's a lost art. Text, swipe, and type? Yes. Actually have an adult substantive conversation when a relationship hits a rough patch, as they all do? NO.

So I challenge any SS poster to provide an upside for Drake to "settle down" as society puts it.
Getting married is only useful for immigration purposes. Other than that, I would avoid getting married at all cost, especially if I were him.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a number of guys missed my point and what I was asking on this thread, maybe I didn't ask clearly enough. There are a couple of things I was curious about.

1. Drake getting flake for not being a father with a committed wife. He is in his late 30s and it seems like a lot of the rap community and black community is coming down on him for it. I am curious about the beef because it is good to hear some nice diss tracks. Everyone says Kendrick won but I was a bit puzzled by everyone coming down on Drake for being a player in his late 30s.

2. Drake and the age gap. Yeah, age of consent is 18 but is it really that taboo for a guy in his 30s to get with a chick who is 19 or 20?

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2. Drake and the age gap. Yeah, age of consent is 18 but is it really that taboo for a guy in his 30s to get with a chick who is 19 or 20?
I don't know why you'd care, but I guess the answer is 'yes', especially nowadays in this new woke world. But yeah who cares.

I banged a 17 year old a while back and i'm older than you! lol. In fairness, UK isn't quite as bad as the US when it comes to this stuff, but it's going that way!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, nobody looks their age period. You either look younger or older than what your age is. Your average 18 year old that has been taking care of herself physically is going to look younger than 18 without a doubt unless genetics apply. So yes because they still could questionably look like kids despite the abstract age number unless you are going for early blooming latinas that look 20 by the age of 13. Even when I was an upperclassman in college, I thought it was weird to be going for freshmen that looked too young despite them being 18. However, the ones I messed around with didn't look like they were younger than 18 for sure. It is pretty easy to determine when a girl looks and acts like she's under 18 despite being having the abstract legal date of birth and if you still act on this at an older age then I do find it disturbing. Is it legal, yes! Is it any of my business, no! However, I do have the right to have an opinion on the topic. Last, Leo is actually going after young adults not borderline preteens, so he gets a pass.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With this one I gotta disagree.

At 37 you SHOULD be lacking compassion because you've ran through so many shoots , heard so many stories and perhaps have several (female) family members that RPed the FECK out of you.

Imo there are only two flavors; you are either the azzhole that sells them a dream, or you are the beta that wants t buy a dream from her. That's it.

Believe me, even Drake won't be able to find a woman that checks all of HIS boxes. Even Drake girl will have red flags, male friends, toxic girlfriends, orbiters ect.

Men shouldn't put a age limit to their dating life because all it does is setting you up to become a SIMP for the WRONG woman.

I agree with you bro but I don't know how he does it. Having that much casual sex in his late 30s. Yes it was a dream of mine to do that in my 20s but the older you get the less cool it gets. Maybe I am just a weirdo. You dont feel bad when you smash a girl that likes you?

There is a spiritual element to it also. As I get older I don't want to get attached to too many women. Every woman I make love to I prefer to know that they are okay. Drake is spoiling hundreds of girls from ever settling down with a normal guy. He has alpha widowed dozens of women. That is not normal.

This is why I would smash prostitutes if I need to do anything. I actually was close friends with a girl that "dated" him when I lived in Vegas. She was a UNLV student. She used to be a back up dancer and showed me pics and text messages lol. She was hot af in her prime a solid 9/10. She was my gf's best friend.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
These men aren’t questionable pedos or constantly needing an audience to troll.
It is strange that we continue to pretend that DiCaprio is straight, and that all those alleged romances with supermodels aren't stage managed, this many decades into his career

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is strange that we continue to pretend that DiCaprio is straight, and that all those alleged romances with supermodels aren't stage managed, this many decades into his career
So many people in Hollywood are gay its incredible. I would not be surprised.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I am just a weirdo. You dont feel bad when you smash a girl that likes you?

There is a spiritual element to it also.
Drake is spoiling hundreds of girls from ever settling down with a normal guy.
You make it sound as if he's drugging and then having non consensual sex with family orientated virgins. When in fact he's having consensual sex with hoes, more or less.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you bro but I don't know how he does it. Having that much casual sex in his late 30s. Yes it was a dream of mine to do that in my 20s but the older you get the less cool it gets. Maybe I am just a weirdo. You dont feel bad when you smash a girl that likes you?

There is a spiritual element to it also. As I get older I don't want to get attached to too many women. Every woman I make love to I prefer to know that they are okay. Drake is spoiling hundreds of girls from ever settling down with a normal guy. He has alpha widowed dozens of women. That is not normal.

This is why I would smash prostitutes if I need to do anything. I actually was close friends with a girl that "dated" him when I lived in Vegas. She was a UNLV student. She used to be a back up dancer and showed me pics and text messages lol. She was hot af in her prime a solid 9/10. She was my gf's best friend.
Yeah it's sad indeed , but I somehow geuss he simply can't find a decent woman despite his status.

Might also explain why he allegedly chases younger women (the thrill,something new/ different/ forbidden) or perhaps as you mentioned about Hollywood stars; he's lowkey gay.

I don't think Drake is immune to hypergamy. Hypergamy doesn't always means dating up (in the eyes of a man) . A drugs lord brings something completely different than a celebrity for example.

BaronOfHair

Banned
Reaction score
0:23-0:58
The explanation for this may be simultaneously more prosaic AND more gnarly than we've recognized

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I'm 38. Never married, no kids. With the way a lot of modern women are, I'll buy another Lexus. Far more reliable, and far more easier to maintain.

Women call themselves high maintenance like they're a 2 year old BMW 5 series, but they break down more than a 2002 Ford Focus.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I know Drake deserves his backlash for some of the things he does but one thing he kept on getting hate for is how he is 37 and not properly settled down with a woman.
I don't really follow celebrity gossip columns, but I think Drake gets backlash for hitting on jailbait, not that he 'hasn't settled down yet'. The guy is a predator, not a womanizer. Womanizers hit on women, not little girls.

It had me thinking as I enter my thirties now, is there an age at which being a womanizer or guy that just racks up the notch count becomes a serious issue in society compared to being settled down with a wife and kids?
Depends. I'm several decades older and women consider me charming and some referred to me as a 'ladykiller', but none of them sees me in a negative light because I did in fact spend sixteen years in a LTR (part marriage) and am raising two children, so women know I'm not just a 'player'. I just don't feel like being in an exclusive monogamous relationship since my divorce in 2016, so I have lovers but no girlfriends.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

For me, I was not that good with women in my 20s. I feel like some of us learn game late and yeah, a lot can say 30 is late. Like if I was to peak at 19, I would have never wanted to have casual sex in my 30s. But because I did not get laid much in my 20s, at least by my standard, I want to hit that high notch count before calling it quits. I have to say though, the older you get, the harder it seems.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, I was not that good with women in my 20s. I feel like some of us learn game late and yeah, a lot can say 30 is late. Like if I was to peak at 19, I would have never wanted to have casual sex in my 30s. But because I did not get laid much in my 20s, at least by my standard, I want to hit that high notch count before calling it quits. I have to say though, the older you get, the harder it seems.
I understand why you feel like you have catching up to do. I totally get it. The only problem with casual sex is the attachment.

Women get attached. Us men get attached. It gets old breaking girls hearts when they find out that it was just a casual thing.

Most girls you will not want a future with. So you end up casually dating them for months. They end up having feelings for you. The tears come. The alpha widowing comes. It sucks man. Dont know how Drake does it. I get that he bangs sluuts but even groupie sluuts have feelings.

This is why I cant do it anymore too much. I rather use hookers if I have to. Plus im engaged so theres that.

You may have different experiences though.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman

The more women you smash the more you want to smash. The itch gets worse the more you feed it. Have you had that experience?

For guys like Drake, Mayweather etc..they are prisoners to their own libido. These guys are such prisoners that they even have sex with their best friends gfs.

Drake smashed Lil Waynes girlfriend leading to a fall out. I dont envy these dudes. I envy the money though lol. That would be nice. The sex part is too much.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a number of guys missed my point and what I was asking on this thread, maybe I didn't ask clearly enough. There are a couple of things I was curious about.

1. Drake getting flake for not being a father with a committed wife. He is in his late 30s and it seems like a lot of the rap community and black community is coming down on him for it. I am curious about the beef because it is good to hear some nice diss tracks. Everyone says Kendrick won but I was a bit puzzled by everyone coming down on Drake for being a player in his late 30s.

Your dicck watching along with the rest of the media your listening to. If the girl is legal, why does it matter to anyone.