Doubts about building a strong frame

Colonizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
It has happened to me several times, that I meet some guy. But as soon as there is some trust build, he starts to ‘ridiculize’ me. He targets all his jokes to me…

It has happened to you, that as soon as you build trust with some dude, he starts to make fun of you whenever there is somebody else with you??

Maybe they need people’s approval in order to survive, who knows… but that’s not important. I always avoid this kind of people… but when I meet someone, I don’t know a way to know whether this guy is reliable or not.

What I wanna ask you is: How to deal with these kind of people??

Another question related to that would be: How can you build a strong frame / reality??? I’m pretty sure if my frame would be strong, this guys would never even think to be such jerks.

program

Reaction score
often in a group of friends, there is always someone pinpointed to have the jokes at. they think it makes them cooler to talk smack.

try to be able to take a joke, but if it happens more than it does to other people in the group you have got to lay down the law and seriously flip out on them. they need to know you aren't the loser of the circle. once you start getting made fun of all the time it will be hard to get out of. don't do a fake laugh and play along, grow a backbone.

schttrj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think, you should stop seeking rapport with others. Like you don't need to ask questions like, "what's your name?","what do you do?" and "what are your hobbies?" kinda questions. Don't ever seek rapport. Instead with the guy, bust his balls and focus on getting the flow and having the cool fun all the way. Why would you ever build trust with any random guy. The trust is not going to make him come to you or hang out with but rather if you are the KING, he will hang out with. Give value, man. Don't take value!

And lastly, don't be rushing so much, you will learn all this social technicalities with time, just keep at it. I am not shy and rather to help you, I will tell you that I was a shy and a loser kinda guy before but now you bet, I am the ROCKSTAR wherever I go. I just gave myself time and roared that I will never GIVE UP till I reach the goal. Good luck, man!