Double DJ Slam

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Well, well folks, the Magic is back. It always seems like i get the most action at church. There's this chick who i was trying from my start as a DJ. She'll let me grind up on her and grab her a$$ and what not, but she's kinda cold. Any way it was going in that direction. I was at church youth night and they were planning a talent show next week so i asked her what talent she had that cudn't be shown on stage. She understands me and says wrestling...:yes: So anyway we go out side and start grinding and we started sharing my ipod. I reached up to put it in my ear and i accidentally brushed her boob...so we head to the side of the church. Unfortunately there's this guy who came out there but he's messing with his phone or somethin. She rubs her a$$ against me pelvis and i grab it. I end up doing something i've never done. She started to leave and i called her back and planted a kiss on the lips...my first time kissing a girl. Didnt last too long, like just over a second. Anyway, she goes home.
I need to find a ride to get home. It just so happens my friend's mom is willing and also, there's this chick who was getting all touchy on me who i had met a couple of times who threw me a few IOI's. So i hop in the car and the chick is getting dropped home in the same car. We're listening to my ipod and i put on a few songs i know they like to dance to like Goodas fi dem and Hot wuk. So she's listening and grinding in her seat, like a lap dance only i can see, doing all this next to me. So i put my had on her thigh and we go to drop this kid home (by the way, his sister is hot and likes me... I was sarging on her too for a while...lol). After drop him home i take the girl by the hand while she's next to me and put it in my lap. She catches on and puts up some LMR, so i back off thinking thats it for the night. Now that we're the only ones in the back seat and another girls is talking to my friend's mom, it gets intresting. I'm sitting, not making any moves and she takes my hand ant put it right on her jeans where her pvssy is. LOL... My eyes opened and she laughed and took my hand off. I put my hand back and there's no resistance at all. Unfortunately she removes my hand again as we pull up into her yard. She smiles and turns to exit the vehicle and i grab her a$$. She returns it with a DDB look. Lol...Way to go. By the way, this chick is like a 7 or 8. Above average face but banging body and NICE @$$. Unfortunately, i've notice that im becoming that which i vowed never to become...a player. I'm working like 6 girls at my church!!!

Supremo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
**** yeah man.
Chuch girls are always craaazzzyyyy.
Too sheltered I think.
Keep it pimpin.

Player status is NOTHING to be ashamed about.
Practice for college, when the fun REALLY starts.

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
Why is this?

Why is the sky blue?

Why is the earth round?

No one knows why, but everyone knows nonetheless.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brighty said:
Why is the sky blue?

Why is the earth round?

No one knows why, but everyone knows nonetheless.
^Don't make me bring in my personal scientists to answer those!!

haha really, why do you think church girls are always crazy?

danny987

Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
^Don't make me bring in my personal scientists to answer those!!

haha really, why do you think church girls are always crazy?
because they are sheltered most of their life and never hook up, but they still have the same urges as normal girls. until one day they just release it all and go crazy.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm... I know a church girl who hooks up alot... don't understand it that much, cause she hooks up with people who hate her haha...