Don't you hate those losers who would never approach and yet DISS you?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More likely they will be obnoxious and drive the girl off somewhere that guys act much cooler and fun.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the testicular fortitude to make an approach, but I do not disrespect a fellow male after a failure.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I mean seriously...who is the real loser? A guy who got rejected 10 times but got 3 numbers or a guy who didn't get anything at all?

If you all got were 3 numbers you got rejected 13 times

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend never got rejected.... he is Mr. Pitt with most masculine body and face in the world. He had like 7-8 chicks and he is 20, and he doesn't have to do anything but sit and wait until they approach him.

He is real good to me, supportive, but I always want to live up to him because he is RICH and good looking and gets laid all the time.

So, by getting rejected while he never does I feel below him.

I never seen him to a DINGLE mistake in his life. Its like he is PERFECT.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Babnik said:
You're saying that they WILL steal the girl from you because they are being more dominant since they are bashing you?!
Bashing someone you don't know doesn't make you dominant over them.. Often times, it just makes you a looser with no real game and nothing better to talk about.. :down:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
My best friend never got rejected.... he is Mr. Pitt with most masculine body and face in the world. He had like 7-8 chicks and he is 20, and he doesn't have to do anything but sit and wait until they approach him.

He is real good to me, supportive, but I always want to live up to him because he is RICH and good looking and gets laid all the time.

So, by getting rejected while he never does I feel below him.

I never seen him to a DINGLE mistake in his life. Its like he is PERFECT.

This is common. I used to not be able to see through people's facades, and I thought that they had much less problems than I did. This guy's got his problems, you either don't detect them and/or he's really good at hiding them.