Don't you hate it when....

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...you go to a club and pick up a HB9 and bring her home to get some nookie. Then the tight dress comes off, followed by the super-uber-duper push-up bra and the hair extensions - and she plummets from a HB9 to a 6?

:down:

It happened to me tonight.

:(

Just as I was gonna tap that ass, a little voice in my head told me : "Cent, you got more self-respect than to sink to this level" and I ended up kicking her out.

Man, chicks should be wearing signs like : DANGER, I might look like a HB9 when you've got beer googles and in a club, but in reality I'm a UG4!!!"

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Which is why I'd rather go for a HB6-7 dressed naturally (ie. tshirt and jeans) than a HB9 dressed up. Because I know the natural HB6-7 will still look good without the makeup, but the HB9 "sophiscated dresser" looks like a 5 without her makeup/clothes.

Oh and you mentioned club - dim lighting can make many people look good.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Oh and you mentioned club - dim lighting can make many people look good.
I TOTALLY notice that, I'm surprised it's not ever really mentioned anywhere how good some people look in the club but outside they look far from it. I believe the dim lighting masks a lot of pimples, or freckles and things like that so for a lot of people it improves their appearance.

Arioch

Don Juan
Reaction score
And there's still this girl around campus that I refer to in my head as "Looks good with Bacardi Girl."

:down:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It happened to me, once.

She was an HB 9, and all my friends agreed.

Wore those knee-high bytch boots, a relly short skirt, and had a beautiful face..... She was a really cool chick to talk to, as well.

Turns out, that she was a make-up artist so she knew how to perform miracles.

Also, it turns out that she had been a real fatty a year or so before, and lost alot of weight... but not the good way. Under that skirt, and skimpy shirt there was alot of loose skin. I almost puked.

*shudders*

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But you guys see, I dont want a mediocre girlfriend, I want a trophy-girlfriend...a chick that makes all the guys go 'DAMMNNN' when she walks by.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Centaurion
But you guys see, I dont want a mediocre girlfriend, I want a trophy-girlfriend...a chick that makes all the guys go 'DAMMNNN' when she walks by.
I feel your pain, and can no longer sympathise with you, my g/f is a head turner (not the hottest chick I have ever meet), especially when we are walking together (I am not the best looking guy on the planet, probably not the worst either).

RBB

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Bad Ass Canadian
Under that skirt, and skimpy shirt there was alot of loose skin. I almost puked.

*shudders*
:crackup: ^
Bible material! HAHAHHAHAHAHA....