don't let her turn you into an AFC !!

Timo

Reaction score
I’m reading the posts on this forum and posts from the bible for about a year now. I transformed from total AFC to learning-DJ.

I met a HB9 about 4 months ago, in the beginning it was fun, I was being a challenge, being fun, kissed her every time we went out, C&F, confidence, everything just great.

Then after a few dates I got emotionally attached …I said I wanted more then just dating, she said she wasn’t ready for a relationship (red flag nr 1). I knew I made a huge mistake so I ginga gamed her to regain power. About a week later she came back to me begging for a second chance.

Then everything went well for some time untill I thought I had her and became totally AFC.
I even bought her a watch. (aaaugh!!) Damn !! From this moment on it was going downhill FAST ! She started saying things she wasn’t sure about us, she wasn’t ready for a relationship, she saw me as a friend … (translation: I feel NO attraction for you, you wussy!!)

Then she ended the relationship. Off course she still wants to be friends, I said I’d think about it. (hell no!!)

Anyway I can’t blame her for dumping me. It was ME who acted AFC. She loved the DJ but hates the AFC.

But the funny part is, SHE transformed me into an AFC. She played games, said stuff, to get the power. Once she had the power. I was dead meat.

This opened my eyes, from now on I will self-improve to the limits. I will gain the DJ skills and keep the DJ mindset forever !! And if some chick can’t live with the things I do or complains about me being arrogant or whatever it will be a “I’m not changing for you *****” attitude!

You know I don’t feel even bad of loosing her. Because I feel and I know that with the DJ skills I will gain will get me woman that are 1000 times better then she will ever be!

Wanna thank all guys of this forum, I learned a lot! I hope I ‘ll soon be givin' some advise too.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, how nostalgic you remind me of myself back in the day

A lot of people focus on picking up a girl

But learning to keep them is, if not more challenging

No matter how nice a girl is, she will consciously or subconsciously play games with you to pu$$yfy you or get power in relationship. Unfortunately she sabotages this for the both of you because she loses the attraction once you play into her games by her rules. She gets the man or the relation she thinks she wants but just ends up emotionally flaccid because you've essentially become the male version of the 'fat chick'.

Continue to read and learn, soon the AFC stories/questions will serve as but a constant reminder for you this will help mitigate the dreaded "sorry don't feel it anymore" speech

And to anyone else out there who has seen the real world all the best and keep growing.

Don't "Just be a 'man" be an attractive man.

Kaine

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah.. I bought a chick a piece of jewelry a few years ago...

I dont do that anymore :D

Like the system states, you broke the rules and loved a woman who didnt love you first and more...

I think that this is a painful reminder for everyone to stick to the rules, no matter WHAT the situation is.

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
consider that your emotional boot camp...

you are now aware of some of the tricks and games that women will use to make you do things you don't want to do...

GUILT
ANGER
WITHOLDING SEX/AFFECTION
GUILT
TRYING TO MAKE YOU JEALOUS
PLAYING ON YOUR INSECURITIES
GUILT

that's the major ones i know...
don't be on the lookout, but be aware when they happen, and deal with it accordingly

as long as YOU like yourself, that's all that counts

Timo

Reaction score
yeah,

you guys are so right,
once I was in a relationship with her I became too comfortable. I let her influence my state of mind, so like senior fingers said; I gave up my manhood.

It was hard for me to believe the DJ-stuff, I didn’t have much problems seeing and applying it in the dating world, but I thought that when you ‘re in a relationship the rules changed. (there’s too little advice on LTR on this forum)

Was I ever wrong!

From now on the focus will be on me, and only me. And I guess I first have to learn some more skills before starting with LTR’s. I don’t want to get stuck with a unhealthy unattractive woman! (although she was very hot and pretended to be in control, deep inside she was just a little cry-baby-attention***** with nearly zero-confidence).

Yeah this opened my eyes. It’s the beginning of a new self-improvement-stage.

Thanks for the reply’s !

Timo