Don't know what to say to her

Lotheladus

Reaction score
Hey!

First of all; Sorry for my bad english.. Norway over here.

Today I was at a party. Me and my two friends was the only males there (sober as well). About 20 girls :cheer: I was looking at a very pretty, sexy girl. I sow a gitar in the corner beside a sofa where we where sitting. I grab the gitar and started playing (I can't play gitar at all) and i started singing with a voice like Brandon Dicamillo in the Haggard movie. Like the one when he sings Mustard Man.

The girl just looked strange at me and smiled. Thats the last time i try to be funny with a gitar. I think im pretty good to imitate Brandon's voice, but obviously they haven't seen the movie.

The sexy girl was flirting with my friend2, but he has a girlfriend, so he tryed to overlook her. Then she asked if he was single. He answered "No", and then I raised my arms and said proud: "I'M SINGLE!!". Then she smiled and said "Me too".

Then my friend1 asked her if she had a computer. He had lost his speakers to his MP3 player so he wanted to listen to his music on a PC. He and the sexy girl walked into a room and my ****ing "friend(!!)" started to flirt with her!! :mad:

I did'nt know what to say to her to get her attention. Im not shy at all. But my only problem is that I don't know what to say!

What could I do in that situation?
I need some serious DJ tips here... This problem is bothering me so ******* much!!

Thanks for all the help I get! :D

Lotheladus

Reaction score
BUMP

I really need some help here. Sorry for spamming but this is a problem i feel I've never gonna solve. So I just want to know what you would do? What would you say? .. in this situation (See above).

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lotheladus
Thanks! But I just wonder what you guys would say in this situation to attract her?
Here's a better question: in a party with TWENTY girls for THREE guys, why do you have the need to compete against your own friend for the attention of a girl?

You're only sabotaging the fun for your friend (if he has a GF or not, it's not really YOUR business), for the girl, and for yourself.

Do check the DJ Bible. It'll clear things up.

Lotheladus

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzalo
Here's a better question: in a party with TWENTY girls for THREE guys, why do you have the need to compete against your own friend for the attention of a girl?

You're only sabotaging the fun for your friend (if he has a GF or not, it's not really YOUR business), for the girl, and for yourself.

Do check the DJ Bible. It'll clear things up.
Okay.. But I know that my friend is not looking for a girl, he already has one too. Actually I think the girl was a little intressed in him, but not the other way. So why couln't he be a real friend and leave her for me.

Hmm... Let's say he was not flirting with her. But the girl sat there with him on the computer.

What could I do to get her attention? What would you guys do then?

BTW: I've read that bible to many times, but it's getting boring in the end. I've change the way I'm thinking alittle and it helps me on some things that was my problem before.

But now I would REALLY like to know what you guys would say and do in this situation.

Please don't tell me to read the DJ bible. I've done it, and I can't find what I'm looking for. And that's why I ask here.

I just wanna know what to do in THIS situation.

Another thing: A friend of this girl I like gave me her MSN (To the girl I met). She accepted me and started talking to me yesterday on MSN. I told her friend that I think she seems like a kind and cosy girl and I wanted to know her better, so she probably have told the girl that.

Anything I can say on MSN that is great?

EDIT: Ohh.. and WHY I just had to try me on this girl; All the other girls was drunk! I feel really sorry for em... LOOSERS! They where about 20 years old an acted like some girl at the age of 10!

I probably could have ****ed em all. But I just can't handle girls like that. Acting like a little child when they are drunk.

A thing I read in the DJ bible: "If you want something, go and get it". So I did. I wanted that girl. But I did'nt know what to say. I said many things... But nothing that would get her attention on me.