don't know what to do with girl player

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, got another question for you all.
ok, so i met this girl through one of my friends. my friend would always be talking about her and how they like each other and what not (she has a boyfriend by the way). At the time I didn't really talk to her, but not too long ago she contacted me through facebook.
Eventually she asked for my number. We text once in a while. I Asked her what was up with her and my friend and she said that nothing was going on and that even if there was, she would not do anything because she would not want to ruin her friendship.
She has been giving me some IOIs, but i can tell she is just trying to play me. My friend since has moved on and my question is how to deal with such girls? I mean is there a way to give them a taste of their own medicine or something??
Thanks in advance!

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, if you're interested in her, game her back. If you're not the least interested, why should you bother to waste time trying to get back at people like her? That's just childish in my opinion. You could get working on other girls instead. Time is valuable.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm a shy nice guy so what i was thinking was more in the lines of working on my game. i just don't know how to handle the situation. childish, maybe but i really need to polish my game and i thought what a great opportunity.
your right, time is valuable.

playerone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You never know if she's really interested in you or just playing around. I'd game her and yeah, this is a good opportunity to field-test whatever you've read and learnt so far. Don't be afraid to blow it, go for her.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look elsewhere. there is no other answer. your life should have nothing to do with some taken chick.

Sand

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!!!
Even though it's really tempting, I think your right horaholic.

Joe Stud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
like in fishing... throw your line in. be ****y and tease her. be flirty but yet a bit indifferent. alpha confidence always. it will hone your skills. and, if the fish takes your bait... yank on the pole!