Don't have a car

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in college and still don't have a car yet. Most of the girls I'm interested in have one. After the first date (of like coffee in the campus cafe or something) I want to ask her out for something nicer like dinner. What would be the best thing to do? Hint that she should take me/borrow her car? Just keep borrowing a friends car, or just stick with on-campus dates for now?

P.S. I know, 'go out and buy a car', I'm getting one this Christmas but I've already gone out with a hb8.5 and I dont' want to let it go.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You want a car for girls? Or car for other reasons?

You should ask yourself that.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
okay well if it was getting a car just for girls, then that's not a good answer.

actually, i wouldn't go against you but you wouldn't spend 2,000-30,000 on girls, would you? i don't think you would, but if it's both then okay.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, the only thing I'm wondering about now is what I should do without a car, what approach should I take, like using hers, having her drive me, using a friends, or just sticking to hanging out on campus?

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe friend's car would be nice.

mistyc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real problem is your insecurity about it

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how about catching a taxi!

Cheiradawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a PIMP solution ot your problem.
ZIPCAR!

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions.

The real problem is your insecurity about it
How am I insecure about it? I'm just wondering whether or not I should use her car or deal with it another way.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro..if you want to take her out in her car...whats the problem with that?

Just let her know that "hey..I'm in college..I'm not a millionaire yet..but let me make it up to you...how about you give me a ride in your car when we go out..and I'll make it up to you when I take you home with your own PERSONAL ride."

Be C/F about it and light hearted. Most girls in college understand that most fellas in college dont have a ride. Most college campuses have local restaurants walking distance to dorms and campus. Thinking back of my univ of washington days..the first year of school there I walked girls damn near everywhere for dates...chics in college understand...if she's a materialistic chic that NEEDS a man with a car to drive her around in ....wtf you want to be with her for?

ed3000

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you plan on getting girls than you gotta have a car.

A car is as important to a woman as how fat your wallet is. The guys without cards don't get action.

this is just the way it is. Women expect men to drive them to places, theaters, restaurants, buy them stuff etc. You tell a b|tch you take the bus and she will laugh at you.

PocoDiablo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her the Ferarri is in the shop again. ;)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ed3000
If you plan on getting girls than you gotta have a car.

A car is as important to a woman as how fat your wallet is. The guys without cards don't get action.

this is just the way it is. Women expect men to drive them to places, theaters, restaurants, buy them stuff etc. You tell a b|tch you take the bus and she will laugh at you.
This guy is delusional and its obvious he never went to college.

Guys who live on campus and dont have a car SCORE ALL THE TIME.

Don't believe me? Conduct a poll. I'll be the first to say yes...yes...yes..yes..and yes summore.

And how fat the wallet is? Please...that's AFC driven talk by a guy who puts more stake into materialistic things to get women than his skills as a DJ

These things HELP...but aren't the end all be all.

Broke, loser guys with no jobs, cars, live with mom - I'm sure you can name guys like this who are dating HOT WOMEN all over the place, even having the women pay for their clothes, shoes, bills, ect.

We've all seen it...we've all asked how could a woman like that be with such a jerk...

Its simple...that materialistic stuff isn't the end all be all. Maybe for delusional AFCs trying to buy a woman's attention...

But a confident attitude, smooth mouth piece, and experience will show you the truth bro.

zentraveller

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Hpnotiq:

Hey man, did you get the e-mail I sent you? You're inbox is full so I can't PM you. I had some questions about Seattle.

Thanks.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zentraveller
To Hpnotiq:

Hey man, did you get the e-mail I sent you? You're inbox is full so I can't PM you. I had some questions about Seattle.

Thanks.
nahh bro..sorry..hit me up on the PM again..i'll delete some msg