"Don't give up on me, we might break up"

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any of you ever gotten this line before? Her bf is in another state, and when me and her run into each other she always asks me to come hang out with her. Last time we did she initiated some heavy kino, wanted to wrestle, took off her bra under her shirt cuz she wanted a back rub (but not before I made her give me one). And askin me questions about this girl I'm seeing and getting annoyed when I bring her up. Giving me compliments about my looks and telling me I am a terrific friend and that she loves me. And the wierdest question of all was "have you ever cried over a girl?". Seemed to be making future plans too by askin me what movies are out that I wanted to see. Anyways, what's your guys opinions, thoughts, anythings on this?

GrandMaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest you use MAVEC aka mental kino (mental arousal via eye contact) and the voice stuff, like talking real slow and seductive. (check GGTW's post on this)

look deep into her eyes and ask:
"do you want to kiss me now or later?"

(leaves her no option to say NO, just now or later).

Don't even wait for the answer and kiss her. --> there you are.

StringShredder

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Enough lame guys in this world already do a whole lot of waiting around for girls who are not taken. And I'm supposed to wait around for one who is taken. Hmm!"

"You're fooling around with me, but might break up with your boyfriend? Hmm, something tells me I'd hate to be your boyfriend."

"Yes, I cried over a girl before! She had a boyfriend, but strung me along. That taught me to be careful with my feelings, especially in situations like that."

:)

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Now that you see how she treats one boyfriend, would you really wanna be with her and have her screw around behind your back later on?

You should never have the scarcity mentality as if that was the only girl out there. You are very close to being put in a relationship that will start out uneven because she will be the one who will be choosing you after she is tired of her bf.

It's like its being framed on her terms. You should turn it around and tell her if she wants to be with you to dump her boyfriend and be with you, if she doesn't do that tell her you're no longer interested.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree, I was in the same situation about a year ago while i was still AFC. If she treats her current boyfriend like crap, what makes you think she is going to treat you any better if you become her boyfriend?

Take it from someone who learned the hard way

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MAN she had a BF. Don't be a part of her kaniving ways. Ask for her BF's # and call his ass and tell him his GF is a HO.

He has a right to know he is with a hooker. I am sick of girls like that. Get away from her and let her cheat on him with sombody else.

:down:

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you could have this chick (BF or no BF) you would have her by now. Real Men don't wait. I would also disregard anything she says to you on an emotional level because its always situation and never meant for her to stand by them unlike the honour system for men.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MacDiddy
If you could have this chick (BF or no BF) you would have her by now. Real Men don't wait. I would also disregard anything she says to you on an emotional level because its always situation and never meant for her to stand by them unlike the honour system for men.
MacDiddy pretty much summed up my view on the situation. The problem is you're trying too hard and pressuring this girl into breaking up with her bf which only makes you look weak. When she does break up with him(if ever) it will be on her terms not yours. My advice would be to just continue what you're doing without nagging her to break up with her BF. Continue to pull away and be a challenge.

Mark my words, if she wants you she'll continue to chase you. Don't chase her. Waiting and chasing women with BF's is the epitome of AFC.

jmeredi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I never call her, I just run into her at churchs and town sometimes. I think she's just a flirty girl, even though she admitted that her bf would prolly be really angry if he knew we hung out like that.

Last edited: