Don't feel like going through all of the BS just to hook up

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
You guys ever feel that way. I mean, I put girls into three catagories.

A.) Girls I am not attracted to in anyway shape or form
B.) Girls I find physically attractive, but don't want to date
C.) Girls I find physcially attractive and want to get to know better....

Unfortunately, most girls I meet fall into the B category. To me, when you date someone you are interested in that person...you don't just want to get down their pants.

Sometimes, I just don't feel like going out with Category B girls just to hookup...I just want to get right to the hooking up part.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Then don't. Work the purely physical one night stand angle.

When I lived near the beach, I'd invite chicks to my place to then go down to the pier, have drinks, etc.

Many a time when we hooked up but never even left the place.

Offer no strings attached, guilt free sex and you'll get some takers.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, when you date someone you are interested in that person...you don't just want to get down their pants.
You say that as if it were heresy to be interested in a girl as a person, instead of just as a place to fit your c0ck into.

One night stands are fun, yes... but relationships can be fun, too. Thus, if you meet a girl that you think is ONS material, and you want to have a ONS, go for it. If you meet a girl that is relationship material and you think you might be interested in a relationship, go for it. Pretty straightforward, no? :up:

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AsianPlayboy said:
Then don't. Work the purely physical one night stand angle.

When I lived near the beach, I'd invite chicks to my place to then go down to the pier, have drinks, etc.

Many a time when we hooked up but never even left the place.

Offer no strings attached, guilt free sex and you'll get some takers.
Buddy that's YOUR LIFE, some of us actually live different than you do.

d9930380

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you want to date letter b) girls?

When you meet them, your not thinking long term or even short term. You should just be in the moment. Yes some will be one-night stands, others will be short (2->3 weeks), you never know you might end up marrying one.

You can NEVER judge that a girl will be perfect for you when you first meet her. If you do this your not judging her but your fitting her into somesort of fantasy that you have for your ideal girl, that can be dangerous because eventually the fantasy will end and all you'll be left with is some girl you don't know or don't even like. And there is nothing wrong with having sex while your looking.

I used to do this, it just makes you depressed that you can't find that special one while probably rejecting plenty of miss-rights along the way.

If a girl meets my looks requirement, I now give her a chance but I'm also not afraid to walk away as soon as I realise it's going nowhere.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitman10000 said:
Buddy that's YOUR LIFE, some of us actually live different than you do.
I don't think you got what he was trying to say. But like he said then don't, just make sure you make the interaction to where you aren't the kind of guy who does LTR and you probably just want a FB status or just a ONS. Most guys think they have to learn this in order to get a gf when this should be used for whatever it is you.

Like for me I don't want a LTR I just want many MLTRs from the girls that actually are very similar to me and an whole bunch of FBs and ONs.

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
mahon83050 said:
Unfortunately, most girls I meet fall into the B category. To me, when you date someone you are interested in that person...you don't just want to get down their pants.
GUESS AGAIN, F*CKING NOOB?

Everyone older than 12 years old understands that dating = sex, and LTR = pointless. I signed up for these forums just to tell you how much of a moron you are for saying that. Keep it up, and this forum will reach 10000 member in no time!

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Having a mindset of what you seek in a girl is going to ruin the chances of anything happen at all. Act yourself, and go with the flow, Then decide what the girl is to you.

Anyone agree?

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sean O said:
YES, YOU ARE SAD.

Grow up, kiddy. Grow up, and learn that there is nothing more you could want from a girl than sex, and that this love/marriage/LTR crap is just some "bull**** women came up with while men were building up the world".

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
YES, YOU ARE SAD.

Grow up, kiddy. Grow up, and learn that there is nothing more you could want from a girl than sex, and that this love/marriage/LTR crap is just some "bull**** women came up with while men were building up the world".
Hmm... at first I just thought you were some poor misguided soul, but now I'm starting to think you're a troll.

sh4rk b1t3

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'M a troll? The only thing that you've contriuted to this thread is: "You disagree with me, so you must be a troll". I however have actually supported my point of view.

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Evidently you only read the first post in this thread before you replied to it. Read the others first, please (including the first reply I made to this thread, post #3).
2. So far, you haven't "supported" your views at all. Other than replying to me, all you've said is that you think girls are only good for sex and relationships are pointless.
3. I have a feeling that you have recently read the thread in the Tips section titled "The truth about women", and that it has warped your perception of women. Unfortunately, the creator of that thread (liberto, or something like that) is clearly a hopeless pessimist who probably had his heart broken once and has never fully recovered from it, and you should not be listening to his "advice". How do I know this? I can't claim that I know this guy personally, but when you consider the many members of SoSuave with LTRs (some of which who are married! *gasp*) who are very happy to be in them, suddenly liberto starts to seem like an emotional wreck who claims to be able to get women into bed effortlessly. And don't try to accuse the members I'm referring to as AFCs, because many of them have established strong reputations as true DJs on these boards. And besides, even most of the numerous SoSuave members who don't WANT LTRs won't say that LTRs are pointless!

Having said all that, I'll repeat what I said in my first reply to this thread. There are girls that are only good for sex, and there are girls that are relationship material. All you have to do when you meet a girl is figure out which category she falls into, and then decide whether you want what she can offer or not.