Don't ever make the same mistake!!...

ITAFROMA

Reaction score
Focus on yourself man. That's the best thing to do.
Right now your ego has been struck deeply and it's best to focus on bringing back self confidence and self reliance.

I get where you're coming from about feeling "lost" after a break up. I've been there. It's not pretty. It's lonely. And it will be hard to go completely no contact but do it, do it for yourself and for the self respect you deserve.

If you have a close group of guy friends, spend time with them as much as you can. That will help you get out of the house and distract yourself from thinking too much about her and stop you from calling her.

What I've learned is that you must focus on building a life for yourself. That your life is to be like a cake and woman is nothing but the frosting. Whether a woman is in your life or not, the cake is still there. Because you've built it and it isn't dependent on a woman.

Work out, eat better, get a hobby or two, do martial arts (I recommend jiu jitsu, very humbling), focus on your business and school.

Stay busy.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys, no contact have been applied, now it is just keeping it.

I just have a dress and a belt of hers, and I think the best thing will be to return it is as fast as possible, so that I could cut her of completely.

Once again, thanks!

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Throw her sh!t in the trash!

You have no obligation s to her now.

If she calls tell her to fvck off!

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the thing, the situation is so illogical, I know I have nothing to gain (except the great sex), and she was such a ***** towards me, but I am still thinking about her, still missing her, and a bit sad that after 2 years, she could do something like that towards me..

Man, this situation is so weird, it really makes sense now with the 'give her it all, and when she peaks, pull it all away at once', this situation is seriously throwing me through some mental terror, but as with everything else, time will heal, and when a week has gone by, without thinking of her, I know I am over her. I hope I recover as a better man, at least I gained the experience

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
European-DJ said:
That's the thing, the situation is so illogical, I know I have nothing to gain (except the great sex), and she was such a ***** towards me, but I am still thinking about her, still missing her, and a bit sad that after 2 years, she could do something like that towards me..

Man, this situation is so weird, it really makes sense now with the 'give her it all, and when she peaks, pull it all away at once', this situation is seriously throwing me through some mental terror, but as with everything else, time will heal, and when a week has gone by, without thinking of her, I know I am over her. I hope I recover as a better man, at least I gained the experience

There is nothing more pitiful than a guy who doesn't respect himself.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I returned her stuff, said bye bye, without a hug or anything; all within 1-2 minutes.

Afterwards she texted me 'great, my shirt is broken... why were you in such a hurry?', I called her and told her it wasn't on purpose that the shirt had broken, and that I was sorry for that. Afterwards, she mentioned that my last message was weird, because I had implied that we were better of without each other.
The conversation ended all of the sudden, when my doorbell rang, and I was like

Me: "gotta go, bye"
Her: "Wait what"
Me: "I really gotta go, bye"

And I hanged up.

An hour late, I missed her call. An hour after that I send her a text about my modem, that I forgot at her place. I didn't get an answer, I probably never will. Guess I will just buy a new one, and let that be my final message to her.

I think that she thought it was weird, I actually think she had it like 'I won this, it was a great thing I dumped him'. Because of the way I acted, a bit stressed, and I think she could tell that I deep inside wanted her back, but I know it is wrong, I really shouldn't have those feelings, and I hope NC is going to help me.