Don Juan Traits

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking what are the traits of a don juan and I would like your opinion as well. In my mind the traits of a good don juan are:

• Has good grades (3.5+/4)
• Has a nice body
• Has good conservation skills and has humour
• Knows how to attract women and women approach him
• He has a lot of hobbies and his very socially active/intelligent
• He has a good body language and doesn’t walk like a duck
• He knows what he wants in life and he to get it with every way..
• He is popular in school, his athletic and friendly
• He knows how to dress

Now these are some traits of a good don juan, now lets see how a man can get get/has these traits.
In my opinion to:

• Have good grades you need to study atleast half with one hour every day
• Have a nice body you need to exercise 3+ times a week
• To be a good conservationist you need to practice alot (talk to people) and read some books about this subject..
• To attract women you need to clean up your face use some shampoo if you have acne, and generally be clean – wash yourself, work your body, read and practice as much as you can about women, don’t get obsessed with them…
• To be socially active/intelligent you need to get out more don’t spend more than a half hour a day on your computer and get out as more as you can – HAVE FUN!
• To practice your body language just spend some time in front of a mirror – walk and look at your posture, you can try to mimic an actor which you think has a good body language (Johnny Depp maybe?)
• If you want to know what you want in your life you need to know first who you are, you need to look deep inside you. If you find who you are then you will find what you want from your life and you will try to get it with everyway you can..
• Well most popular guys I know have leadership traits, are good in something from basketball to football or another sport or something.. and they’re socially active if you want to be popular my suggestion is to say hello to everyone and be friendly.. 
• If you want to dress better get someone that you think dresses cool and get him to dress you up and go together to some stores, and maybe look at how celebrities/actors dress..

Well these are my advices and the traits of a good don juan, I don’t really consider my self a good don juan at the moment but am currenly working on it, and I just got my membership in a gym, so I can get in a better shape, be more athletic, hang out more.. and I need to have some more FUN..
Good luck to everyone, lets hear your opinion about traits and advices on how to become a good don juan!!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have good grades you need to study atleast half with one hour every day

i wish... in my type of school (lycaeum), guys who have an average above 8/10 study at least 3 hours a day... if they are reeeeally clever, otherwise they study more than 6 hours a day, even on weekends... i want to move to america:-D

Carnegie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant get away with a 3.5/4.0 GPA with 1 hour of study time a day. You either are taken it for a second time or you have 1 acedmic class this semester.

Pfeile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Jay-X, parla italiano? Perché ho studiato italiano in scuola per quattro e mezzo anni, e adesso che ho finito scuola, non ho nessuno con chi da parlare! Sarebbe bene se io potessi parlare in italiano con un'altro DJ!

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sì, sono italiano. come mai hai studiato italiano a scuola? non sei australiano?!

Javelin44

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am getting away with a 3.7-3.8/4.0 this semester and i havent studied at all, just try to memorize whatever the teacher says, not too hard if you arent checking out all them HBs in class if ya know what im saying