• I prefer the girl being in control

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like a bit of both

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just making a quick fleeting visit, and I am planing to start this discussion on a few different boards to compare how everyone responds.

Do most men prefer to be sexually domineering towards women? or do they get a kick out of women taking control in the sack?

What do you prefer and why?

And for those few misogynist guys on this board who will call me a slut, as my uncle in law's father once said to him "Always Remember that women enjoy sex too"

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's fun when a girl knows what she wants and goes for it.

I like a balance in control between the both of us.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I conclude that the guys who now hang out on sosuave are more clean cut than the ones who use to, and are not prepared to answer personal questions

Dingus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a turn off for me when the girl is completely submissive. I like intelligent girls and intelligent girls are usually strong, a bit stubborn, and know what they. I like a girl who isn't afraid to speak her mind.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Sex is the strongest way for male's and female's souls to connect. Once you learn to let go during that time, and just be in the moment, there is no control. There is just two people doing whatever is necassary to connect on a spiritual level. Do whatever you are comfortable doing, in the moment. Some moments the spirit wants hardcore passion sometimes it wants slow movements. If you learn to let go your souls will take over and do what they need to do. That is why there are guys/girls who never read a book but are experts on pleasure. They have learned to let go and trust their spirits.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like to be the dominant one... esp. when I first came, and started to gradually get sex on the regular, ran into a girl that abolutely would not take control.

She would tell me things that she likes to have done to her, and at first I felt like I was borderline abusing this woman during sex. Then, I realized just how much I like to take control, and dominate the girl I'm with.

Then again, sometimes, I like the girl to step up, push me on the bed, and do all the work herself.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always wanted to get raped by a hot girl.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being dominant sexually and dominant in relationship should not be different but be about the same.

If you let a woman dominant you in bed, eventually she will yearn for some strong male to dominant her sexually and lose respect and interest in you just like in a relationship.

The best method is to dominant women in bed most of the time and on far occasions, let her dominant for a bit. She should know that by letting her have the power for the night is a reward for being good at satisfing you in bed.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like a girl that knows what she wants, and goes for it.. but musnt be too controlling, yet, she musnt be too "shy" or let YOU take 100% control all of the time.

Laterz...