Dogs sense fear and confidence so as do women!

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So simple but so true:

You guys ever noticed dogs bark to some ppl, and to others they dont? When do they bark? When they sense FEAR in a person!! Fear is the same as lack of confidence, that you are stronger than the other creature!!
Its the exact same principle with women!! They sense if are strong, of ir you have fear and no confidence!!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they sense fear, but thats not why they bark. When me and my brother fight my dog often starts barking at us, explain that.

They bark if they do not like somthing.

Dogs have an unbiased oppinion of freindly happy people thou. They Dony play games they dont go for the perosn who gives hteam least attention dogs prefer the most affectinate people.

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check-mate: I'm talking about a complete stranger to a dog, not a PET dog who know's you obviously! And of course i'm not talking about when dogs chase cars barking! Neither a pet dog that isnt used to strangers only to the owners.
I'm talking about street dogs, who are used to people passing by them.
And of course this isnt a science! But start noticing it, it happens a lot.

We have animal instincts.

Men's traits of strenght, confidence, leadership and dominance are visible to women, as they feel these.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude dogs bark at everybody

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, my cat sits in the hallway meowing at the f*cking wall all night, I think the little bugger might be retarded.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are right.

Let a dog walk over you and it will; stand up to it and it will respect you - just like most women.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that's so true, i've noticed that aswell.

This finally explains why dogs hate mailmen: they are total AFCs. :D

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trance
So simple but so true:

You guys ever noticed dogs bark to some ppl, and to others they dont? When do they bark? When they sense FEAR in a person!! Fear is the same as lack of confidence, that you are stronger than the other creature!!
Its the exact same principle with women!! They sense if are strong, of ir you have fear and no confidence!!
um no

dogs will bark at anybody they don't know

they will definitly bark when they feel scared or threatened

some dogs will bark at anybody including their owners

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comparing women to dogs is not a perfect comparison :)

Yes dogs bark at some strangers and not at others but that's not totaly because they think you fear them, other factors are involved.

IMO a good way to compare dogs-women is when you have to show em who is boss. With dogs, when you get one you have to show them who is the "alpha" in this house or else they over run you quickly. You do it by punishing them or in any other way that shows you have control over them. Like you can grab them by the muzzle or scruff of their neck and go in close and talk slowly saying NO or something. With woman you kinda have to do the same, to show that you are an Alpha in this relationship and not an AFC or you get over run by them playing their games and tests on you.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're dog ain't barking at people he doesnt know, it's time to put the ol' yeller to sleep man. I don't want my dog only barking at AFC burglars

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dogs don't bark at fear, but they do attack when they sense fear.

Have you ever noticed how if you run away from a dog, it will chase you? But if you stand there, it also stands there.

Now women probably won't chase you with rapid teeth when you run away, but they can sense fear and confidence.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus h christ, this post is really stretching it, lol.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
actully, I remember talking to my mate's fine-azz cousin (a 10 no doubt)

nothing happened but shelater told my mate that she sensed that I was nervous the first time we talked

.......and then she F'ed some other dude!:(

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its amazing how almost no one understood what was the purpose of the topic.

Animals sense things in other animals such as confidence, authority, fear and dominance.

Women are rational animals, with the sensorial skills much more developed than man. Therefor, they will see you how you are, long before you even know it.