Does writing attract girls?

Neoblaze

Reaction score
Yea,just a quick question, does any piece of writing attract girls(poem,stories,etc.),because there was this poem that i did, and mad girls in my english class were impressed and looking at me(especially one girl who's extremely attractive),so does it work?

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can recall when I first noticed how a woman's underclothing barely touches her skin.How it floats on a cushion of air as she moves.How it floats about her body brushing her body like angels wings.It was then that I understood how a woman must be touched

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol poems... somebody needs a real hard kick in the ass and get sent to read the dj bible!

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Panther®
Lol poems... somebody needs a real hard kick in the ass and get sent to read the dj bible!
agreed... to an extent... if you write a hella poem, then women will be like "whoa"
here is an example of one that I wrote before I became a DJ..

Senses of Being With You

you're the brightness in my sunshine,
you take away the saddness,
you really couldn't find,
a more perfect happiness,
than that I sense,
when I imagine I'm with you,
unless it were made true

yeah.. it sounds sad, but romantic at the same time... it's sad because I wrote this to a girl that I didn't know very well that I wrote to over the internet... and that I couldn't be with her I just had to imagine that I could be with her and that being with her would be an ultimate high..
romantic because I was really depressed and so was she at the time and me having this much of a desire to be with her lifted her spirits and made her feel better about our relationship and her desire to be with me(keeping in mind that she did like me at the time and wanted to be with me to)
but.. is poetry a good thing to use? not really.. I will agree with Black Panther® in wha the said.. go read the DJB, there is a line in there that I especially like, it goes something like this... "MEN only have 3 feelings, Happy, sad, or just don't give a f*ck"
if you feel happy about a woman/girl then sure, tell her sometime... not "sometimes" and make sure to not tell her very often... hmm.. this topic could get even deeper... and deeper staying on what I jsut said.. bt I hope that answers your question...

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
oh, and that poem is copywrited... so don't copy it!
... what a wuss I was then though.. wow...

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of the quality of the poem, NEVER do that.
Not for valentines day, anniversary, or wichever other special occasion.

Now if its your wife then its a different storie and i still kind of disagree on it.

Poems = AFC

Now itll be different if thats your proffesion and you decide to write one about certain experiences you've had with females and whatnot, or one to your WIFE but again not a good idea if its for your girlfriend.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think the AFC part is if you write a poem or story FOR the girl.

However if you're a talented writer/artist and just go about doing them for YOURSELF, then you'd probably attract the girls because well, you're being an assertive man with a life.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is pointless, of course some girls will like a good writer and some will think poems are cheesy and afc. imo poems are only good when youve established rapport, before then they are desperate attempts and should be spared.

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is not pointless...
I have part of a novel published on the net...I use this as a tool after a few weeks of dating a girl...I tell them about it casually and say that I based one of the characters in it on them...of course I dont tell them which it is...many women go nuts trying to decipher who is and is not them.
Many (but not all I might add) are surprised to find a budding writer in me...it adds depth of character if youre dealing with the right type of girl.
If you are naturally good with words then give it a shot.

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roses are red,
Violets are purple,
My name is Ted,
And had sex with a turtle.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls (and guys too. Everyone for that matter) are drawn to people who have passion in their lives. If you are passionate about writing girls will dig it. Just don't show her anything right after you meet her. Let her know you have a passion for writing, talk about it, et cetera, but don't show her a poem right away.

Get her WANTING to read your stuff. Make it HER idea to read your stuff. Then show her something good. Just one peice. Always leave her wanting more.

Its not the writing girls are attracted to, its the passion you have for doing it.

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Diaoz
Well I think the AFC part is if you write a poem or story FOR the girl.

However if you're a talented writer/artist and just go about doing them for YOURSELF, then you'd probably attract the girls because well, you're being an assertive man with a life.
Then I guess I'll personally stick to writing science fiction.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls are ****in freaks for dudes who can rap

Tweek_1984

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mack Bishop
some girls are ****in freaks for dudes who can rap
that's a bit different though.

You don't see guys spittin' to girls:

Yo yo yo,
I've seen you around and you're really hot
give me a chance and I'll **** you alot
please don't dump me I'll be a really good,
stick your hand out and feel this wood.

Rappers do their own thing, usually battling other males.