does using the game really has an effect on highschool girls?

dave007

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was really wondering...using all these dating styles n yechniques wich r designed by guys for WOMEN that r experienced in the dating life.
it has sometimes rebound on me
using ****y and funny backfires as being rude....and most of the guys that are succes with girls in highschool usually compliment them a lot...
which is wierd
now i am really stuck?wat do u guys say

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No..youre wrong. How about doing some reading and then you can have an opinion.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is not in the scene. The women are the same regardless. If anything, high school girls are much easier to game because they are rather socially inexperienced. They will be less prone to put up their defenses and shut you down initially. The problem is within yourself. Apparently, your C+F simply is not funny at all. Read the bible.

-Damian

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I dont think you should flame Dave on this one. He's right in some sense. Not about the C+F because C+F does work if you use it the right way, but I notice that a lot of high school girls are just too stupid for a lot of the tips mentioned on here. I also think that highschool girls do go more off of looks and stereotypes than anything else. I think that outside of highschool everything about this site is correct.

DJ HOSSIX

Don Juan
Reaction score
42 Is Kinda Right.

Highschool Is Mostly About Having A Huge Social Circle, Being A Badass With Good Looks And Throwing Rad Parties.

But That Juss Makes It Easier To Fvck Them, The Tips Givin On This Site Work Wonderfuly If Used In The Proper Way.

You Cant Juss Take Whats Given In This Site And Go Out And Use Them Verbatum.

You Have To Add Your Own Touch 2 It.

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that guys who trip and fall all over girls do end up dating them.
They end up getting dumped tho! haha fools

Reaction score
I can tell already that nobody who posted on this thread is getting laid.

Look, you're probably making C+F as something other than what it truly is. Remember, its supposed to be a backhanded compliment. This works great in the high school setting! I too have come across as a jerk for some of the things I've said but then I realized that it all depends on the girl herself and her self esteem. See in case you haven't read around, ****y and funny, and negs work best on the girls who are desired the most. Why? Because the purpose of these ideas is to show the girl that you are different from the other guys supposedly but also with this also remember that these tools alone will get get you nowhere. You need to basically explore around with different girls and after a while you'll start seeing patterns in your interactions with girls and ppl in general and you'll be able to work everything out better.

My ultimate suggestion to you would be to stop worrying about whether the concept of "the game" works or not and simply get out there and interact with numerous women and PEOPLE in general and get some experience with social dynamics. You will then learn that sarging and seduction and the whole nine yards is not about getting laid, its about the whole process itself that is rewarding. But don't give up, keep learning and APPLYING!!!!!!

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag_Darrell said:
I can tell already that nobody who posted on this thread is getting laid.
haha took the words out of my mouth.

really, the first step is to believe wholeheartedly in what youre doing. you cant be confident in yourself if you arent confident in the techniques you're using. from the get go, assume immediately that this stuff is right. and you'll find out how right it is.

what've you got to lose?

Mr_rogers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
what've you got to lose?
Exactly. When you're stuck at a point where you aren't making any progress, trying something new is a great way to get out of any holes that you might be stuck in.

REJ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll speak from experience:

Everything that this site tells you NOT to do, when I did them it results in failure, and this is in highschool. Need any more proof?

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't take every tip into account during High School, but trust me when I say that majority of the content on this website applies to any women in any place. Ideas such as ****y+funny are universal and work with nearly every girl alive today. I originally thought that the stuff here wouldn't work, so I brushed it off as "for later in life." Needless to say I didn't improve my game at all. Now that I don't make those stupid excuses and actually try to improve myself, I am more successful right now than I've been in the last four years.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your talking about conversation. A lot of HE are too stupid to follow it and pick out every detail obviously and get all that influenced by every word... but as for not liking *****s and liking the funny guy who is confident and not a *****. It's been like that since preschool.

You can try for proof.