does true love exist?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have always thought that i could be a really big playboy or something and never be attached to any one girl but now that i have a gf, i feel different... she is not perfect but she loves me a lot. she cried when i once blocked her. i feel like it will be really immoral for me to ever cheat on her and she will be depressed if i do so... she asks me before doing anything and doesn't talk to other males because i told her that her talking to other males hurt me. she is the only female other than my mother who ever said "go safely" to me whenever i went outside.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
she is ready to do anything for me and made me promise that i will never cheat on her... ofc i got the same promise from her as well.. she is a good girl who has never touched any other male in her entire life and i was the first one she ever held her hands with

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can see happiness in her eyes whenever i look at her in the classroom. i feel like if i cheat on her for some "plate theory" or "having options" then it will be really immoral and even allah will be angry on me for that:cry:

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a misconception of what true love is.

If you are waiting for unconditional love, than sorry my man, that ship has sailed.

What is possible is revering, and respect. Feelings that a female exert towards male emanating masculine energy.

This post says it better. It's a long read, but it will help you clear your mind:
This is the post linked above, that every fvcking bluepill should read.

"Man affections vs boy affections

a while back i finally figured out what makes a good relationship.

most of the gamey talk is all focused on getting laid. getting laid is the easiest thing in the world, after you do it for a while. what’s not nearly as simple is to maintain an excellent relationship. i’m going to venture out on a limb and say that MOST relationships are crap. and yet it’s really just two fundamental principles, that determine the success of any relationship. it’s ridiculous that it took me so long to figure this out.

my relationships used to be sort of average. have a girlfriend, sometimes you get along, sometimes you don’t. sometimes she’s a ****, sometimes she’s nice. sooner or later there are the annoying bits of jealousy and wondering if she’s cheating, and then all the arguments and breakups. standard ****.

to figure out why most relationships suck, eventually you have to look at the type of emotional connection you are seeking:

emotional validation from your partner
being able to ‘trust’ your partner
support from your partner
sort of, almost unconditional love from your partner, ‘as you are’
seeking approval from your partner
there’s more aspects, but that’s probably enough to make the point we’re getting to.

we are simple creatures. we are programmed to have an emotional connection to the opposite sex. to get a little weird about it for a second though, think about how this programming expresses itself:

there are only two types of man-love our brain is wired for.

one, the love you got, wanted to get, hoped for, maybe experienced – from you mother, as a child. that’s a key kind of emotional connection to the female. and, as much as that sounds ****ed up, it’s the type of connection most men are trying to find again in their adult life – from a girlfriend / wife.

seriously consider this. look at the few bullet points above. what kind of ‘love’ is that? let’s not judge it, just look at it objectively. that’s how most men view love. they don’t think about it consciously, but that’s the love they got to experience as a child.

here’s some news: no girl will ever love you like your mom did.

before we get a bit more into that, let’s look at the other type of man-love our brain has wiring for:

the love a father has for his daughter.

again, we have to remove all the incestous, sexualized, weird bits of it, and just look at the emotional components that drive the type of interaction, expectation, dependence, and outcome. how does a father love his daughter?

giving emotional validation to the child
rationing trust, with having ‘hand’ – control
providing support
molding her in his image
giving approval, as long as the child does at it is supposed to
compare these bullets to the ones above. how do you feel about that? take out the mother / daughter thing. just look at the giving & taking ratios, look at where the control lies.

there is always control in a relationship. question is just – who has it?

there is no other emotional romantic connection wiring in our brain. it’s either seeking the love you got from your mother as a child, or creating the love you get from your offspring.

everything manosphere talks about fits into this model. the whole concept of ‘beta’ is embodied in how men deal with women who they want maternal love from. they are the weak ones, seeking approval, expecting this ocean of support, putting a woman on a pedestal. and guess what – it works for ****. mom love is done after you are grown up. realizing that means having to step away from that, coming to terms with the fact that this kind of emotional bond is DONE. being a man means being at the top of the social hierarchy. on the flip side, relationships suddenly work incredibly well when you treat a girl not like an adult that you look up to, an adult that you seek validation from – but like a child.

think about it. **** tests? from an adult, maybe. but a child? how do you treat a child who **** tests you? well … a lot of men haven’t grown up enough to be called men, so they still wouldn’t know. but for some of us, all that’s missing is this conscious realization. you don’t seek the validation of a child, do you? you don’t ask a child if it’s ok for you to go out, do you? when you want a child to do something, how do you address it?

i’m not saying, ‘be a ****’. you still game children, a lot. you want to reward them for good behavior. dealing with kids isn’t easy, either. but if you figure that out, then you also figure out a healthy relationship with a girl. i don’t really believe that the ‘******* game’ is a fully evolved strategy. it’s just better than wanting a replacement mom. so when a girl has the choice between a grown up (who is an *******) vs a sniveling boy who wants a mother – she will of course pick the *******.

but give her the choice between a father figure, an *******, and a sniveling boy and the father figure will win, every time. part of that is giving validation, creating boundaries, being clearly in control.

if you want a great relationship, start reading parenting psychology books (not the new age feminist ones). and dog training books. you can take this however far you want, once you get comfortable. xsplat likes to go full on daddy. it’s a genius move. a bit depraved? maybe. but better than the advocates of game stuff who act like children themselves – basically saying ‘treat girls like you are 12 and in a sandbox with a girl’. and better than mainstream culture which puts out disney **** and romantic comedies that all emulate maternal love relationships (which don’t exist).

my relationships have become something entirely different since i started taking the father figure approach. girls love it. they are willing to do anything and everything, and the general bull**** from girls is maybe 5% of what it used to be – before i figured this out.

Original Source:

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have always thought that i could be a really big playboy or something and never be attached to any one girl but now that i have a gf, i feel different... she is not perfect but she loves me a lot. she cried when i once blocked her. i feel like it will be really immoral for me to ever cheat on her and she will be depressed if i do so... she asks me before doing anything and doesn't talk to other males because i told her that her talking to other males hurt me. she is the only female other than my mother who ever said "go safely" to me whenever i went outside.
If it hurts to see her talk to other men and she cries when you block her, then you're both developing a very conditional and toxic codependent connection to one another. By this logic if she drops you, you'll be devastated and likely do something irrational. The same goes for her.

It's great that you feel so strongly about each other, but you should always be prepared for her to leave or do something that would cause you to leave, and enjoy her anyway. You should also be careful not to revolve your life around her, and enjoy her anyway. Doing this is how you develop unconditional love for someone and avoid resentment.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
If it hurts to see her talk to other men and she cries when you block her, then you're both developing a very conditional and toxic codependent connection to one another. By this logic if she drops you, you'll be devastated and likely do something irrational. The same goes for her.

It's great that you feel so strongly about each other, but you should always be prepared for her to leave or do something that would cause you to leave, and enjoy her anyway. You should also be careful not to revolve your life around her, and enjoy her anyway. Doing this is how you develop unconditional love for someone and avoid resentment.
she has not talked to any other guy today in the classroom so it feels like she is ready to leave everyone just for me... how can i cheat on her?

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion, It does exist but it’s not what you’re picturing. For me, true love is to love without expectations. Do me good, do me wrong, I will always love you and wish the best for you, and suffer when you’re not ok, and keep you in my heart when you’re gone. Most importantly, this doesn’t deter me from doing other things with my life, even ban you from my life if that’s what life circumstances come to, but the loved person remains as a little piece of yourself.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love....what does that word even mean? It's so overused and has so many degrees/levels that its definition gets diluted.

I don't get worried about it. Keep me happy and I will keep you happy. Call it whatever. When we stop doing that for each other it's time to part ways.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Romantic love?

No.

You're probably one step away from getting oneitis.

Correct. OP is mismanaging this relationship in a classic fashion. I have been happily married for 18 years because I know how to keep my wife in love.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For men to some extent yes a man is probably more "capable" of loving a woman with very little incentive other than her beauty / feminine presence women don't really need to do much too secure a mans love

For women "love" is a very conditional / temporary emotion that changes based on other emotions they may have for a male

Is he providing / is he protecting / is he making me feel secure these are all obviously very circumstantial emotions that can change like the weather

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you found a quality gf that cares about you.

So what's exactly your question?

What do you mean true love?, true love does exist, yes.

I sense from your post that you are not that into this chick.

Vanderdonck

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love....what does that word even mean? It's so overused and has so many degrees/levels that its definition gets diluted.

I don't get worried about it. Keep me happy and I will keep you happy. Call it whatever. When we stop doing that for each other it's time to part ways.
This is the best way to describe it. I don't need a Hallmark movie. For me it's enough when a woman's interests and values overlap with mine to the point that we get each other and make each other happy. The parts that don't coincide we enjoy on our own or with others. If one person is not happy, no need to suffer.

Never understood what the qualifer "true" means anyway - love isn't true otherwise?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
For men to some extent yes a man is probably more "capable" of loving a woman with very little incentive other than her beauty / feminine presence women don't really need to do much too secure a mans love

For women "love" is a very conditional / temporary emotion that changes based on other emotions they may have for a male

Is he providing / is he protecting / is he making me feel secure these are all obviously very circumstantial emotions that can change like the weather
i hope that her emotions never change. i mean i do act beta all the time but she still loves it. i only act alpha few times when she does something i don't like.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Kladed

Reaction score
It depends on your situation. Are you pretty confident in most areas of your life? Specifically when it comes to women. Do you have a lot of experience, or do you at least know that you have the skill set to get woman? If yes, then there's nothing to worry about. Love her with all your heart and enjoy your time with her. Treat her well, and focus on living in the present with her.

If not, well don't put all your eggs in one basket. Am I saying to cheat? No, never cheat. What you should do is make sure you're confident and sufficient in all other areas of your life. The last thing you want is for this girl to become your everything and develop oneitis; and if eventually you guys do end up breaking up down the line you have nothing to fall back on and you just lost your whole world.

Enjoy your time with her. Don't get complacent in other areas of your life.

Good luck and wish you all the best

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. OP is mismanaging this relationship in a classic fashion. I have been happily married for 18 years because I know how to keep my wife in love.
It would be great if you started a post sharing any pointers you might have. I commend you for 18yrs. Thats impressive.