Does this piss you off???

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find it really ridiculous of how on TV shows, Articles in magazines and online ALWAYS have the same crap "Why do Men cheat?" "What makes men cheat" "Is he a big cheater?" "How to spot if your boyfriend may be cheating" <~~ Seriously this pissed me off to no end. I just went on Yahoo and the main topic is "What Makes Men Cheat"? WTF!!!!? What about the women who destroy mens lives by cheating? Women who lie to their B/F's about cheating? Women IMO are far worse than men because no one will ever look at a cheating woman the same as a cheating *******,..err... i mean Guy. No Wonder women think they have the right to do whatever they want. The US Media is F**kn ridiculous with this garbage. According to articles about this,... Men are the ones to blame when the girl goes out and F**s another dude because she felt neglected and unloved. BULL~SH!T!!

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is these are women's magazines. Try looking at the titles. If it says Glamor, Cosmo, Vogue, or Elle, there's your answer right there. You think women want to read about women cheating? Look in the Men's magazines next time.

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha. come on it's hardly surprising. women's media isnt going to be introspective and say hold on, well actually we cause a whole heap of these messes ourselves. that wouldnt sell copy very well. of course its double standards, but again that fact isnt a surprise either.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexie said:
My guess is these are women's magazines. Try looking at the titles. If it says Glamor, Cosmo, Vogue, or Elle, there's your answer right there. You think women want to read about women cheating? Look in the Men's magazines next time.
No its not womens magazines, Im pretty sure Cosmo and Glamor is far worse with this topic, Having "Does he really care" article on one page and "1Billion ways to make him say "I do" on the next page. I mean on the media in general, here in NY they had a topic like this on the news, then they have it on sites like Yahoo, MSN and even CNN at one time. Im just saying IMO, women get off wayyyy to easy and are emotional about everything. Take Paul Janka for instance, remember when he was on Dr. Phil and the one girl who told him "Who are you to tell me what to put in my body?" Paul just looked at her like she was a moron. Oh and by the way, Has anyone ever herd of D!ck Masterson? look him up on youtube, that guy takes it to a whole new level lol.
Anyway Men get blamed for so much crap it really is out of control.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't watch Dr. Phil.

But I don't think women get off easy here, I think it's just that men don't care as much about it. They find out their girl is cheating, break up with her, and that's it. They move on. But women have to know why he cheated. Am I ugly? Am I not around enough? Should I have cooked more? You know, analyze it to death. So it's just a matter of the media playing to what people (in this case women) want to hear. Can you imagine a bunch of men tuning into a "why your girlfriend strays" topic on msn? I can't.

Dstructor

Don Juan
Reaction score
I simply don't give a **** about those articles or women who either write or follow them; to me that's a person focusing on negativity and hating what they don't want and i'm just starting and making good progress with being positive and focusing on what i want

Women like that won't make me happy and i won't make them either; ie: Let's hangout with some cool chicks instead