Does the Legend that is Pook still post here?

`Pariah

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know if this guy still posts here or anyone to contact him?

thanks

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty much not... at least not as pook.

Unless Senior Fingers is the same person as pook... but I don't expect him to post here anymore either.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Run a "search" for Pook in the database...

He's posted recentl;y, well in the last 4 months if that's worth anything.

Just remember to expand your quest for information. Pook doesn;t carry all of the answers, he carries many, but there are others out there that deserve your attention as well.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the great contributors to the site have dissapeared since the quality of post have gone down. We would be lucky if they stop by every once in awhile to see how its going.

MVP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I think most of the good posters couldn't stand the KBJ's talking smack.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, their main objective was to get a gf (as in Pook's case). Once he did, the goal was met and no longer has to be so analytical. His needs in the woman department are being met.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's his blog?

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
most likely, its a link on his member info

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think 'the pook'............

is depressed, I hope he doesn't get suicidal.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pook was no legend.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Re: But it's weird though...

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
In my opinion the articles on the Quick tips section of www.sosuave.com seems SO MUCH better than the tips offered on the Don juan discussion forum. Am I the only one who thinks so?

http://www.sosuave.com/quick/default.htm

I mean...THAT LINK right there has so much good tips that seems better than ALL of the shyt on these forums.
Start looking for the better articles then. There's a few around right now that you should discover. Maybe they aren't in thier entirty about girls, but they still prove points you might of overlooked.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook had a way with words and really knew how to grab people's attention when writing a post or a story. When you were a AFC, absolutely clueless about why you always ended up in the friendship zone or why the jerks got the chicks, this guy showed us the light. And it was like waking up in the matrix.

He really had a awesome prespective in life. If you would compare him with Mr. fingz in regards with their prespective to things, you could see they had a lot in common. It seemed like they were two completely different people, from different places but had reached the same conclusion.

There was another guy, I cant remember his forum name, he nearly ended his life, until he read Pook's posts. He kept reading them for a while and he changed himself because of the motivation he found in those posts. A few years later, he made a post on all of this and how he had changed and stuff and how he had found the right girl. The post ended with him informing us of his wedding date.

unknowngod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook has been the biggest inspiration to me on this entire board. His material seems to reach out to me the easiest, and it has helped me out a lot. I defintely recommend a large number of his posts to anyone. And killapetehog i'm gonna have to disagree with you on the tips on the sosuave.com page. I find them to be quite shallow and hasnt helped me personally, but if it works for u then hey its all good.

I_Only_Live_Once

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone know who the real person is??