Does she want reassurance? She wants to travel abroad.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd play it cool and start looking for better. NOTHING happened when she was drunk and sleeping with another guy? Sorry, not likely-unless she's a virgin[maybe then]. Keep her around as a come dumpster, but I wouldn't believe her line

jhl

Don Juan
Reaction score
She ended up sleeping on a bed with another guy? not cool man whether it's real or not. I think the red flag is there. Whether you choose to ignore it or not is up to you.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not acceptable. Sounds like a whole range of sh1t tests being thrown at you here. Who needs that drama in their life?
I agree, just view her as a receptacle for your body fluids but when she has to go away, let her go.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Do You mind,
Why wont you guys post your age?how can one assess this situation without knowing how old you are?

kiwijim

Reaction score
Why bother with the hassle. There arfe plenty of fish in the sea. I am assuming that you are a younger person and if so, remember, you have your whole life ahead of you, no need to rush:)

kiwijim

Reaction score
Why bother with the hasle. There are many more fish in the sea. I am assuming that you are a younger person and if that is the case remember you have your whole life ahead of you. Dont rush:)

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since the OP deleted the first post, all I've got to go on is the subject line. In which case I suggest the OP make sure she's not one of these types:

http://www.misstravel.com

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who like to travel= girls who want to have new experiences= girls who get lot of ****s get damaged in body and behaviour.

You can easily say that most of girls who spent a semester studying abroad after all the party and attention are ruined, entitlement up to the sky due to guys chasing her in the dormitory, loose vagina due to guys actually catching her in the dormitory.

Do as the guys say and make her no more than a fvck buddy, you surely dont wanna invest your mental health in her.