Does she want me or what?

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this waitress at a restaurant near where i work. I'm not even that flirty with her but one day i was making small talk and making jokes about how she only works 2 days a week so she has to work harder than the other girls and she told me she has a night job at this nice place in town called "The Butcher Shop"

Later that night I was out with some friends and just by coincidence they wanted to go to the butcher shop to eat. I saw her there and we made jokes about me stalking her and stuff.

So flash forward to today I was in the restaurant near my work and we were talking about crappy pictures on facebook and she said "I've got a facebook" (alluding that I should add her on facebook i'm assuming) then later on she said "Are you coming by the butcher shop tonight? I'm working" and I said "No I don't really feel like stalking you tonight" and she was like "aw come on I never got to wait on you"

Then as I was leaving she said "remember butcher shop tonight come see me"

Does she want me or does she just want a big tip? I mean I guess I always tip decent but i doubt she'd go through that much trouble for a tip... right?

Isn't "come see me" kind of like some kinda chick code?

BigAL

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go, stay away, in fact don't see her for about a week minimum, then you'll find out.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you have other things to do, don't go.
but if ur jsut gonna be sitting on ur @ss all night, then why not?

just make sure you didn't go because she wanted you to go, make it known that you made your own decision to come.

But if i were you, and she had my phone #, i wouldn't go.
If she didn't have my number, then i'd go.

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't have each others number. This was the first time she's ever acted like this... I'm not going to go, in fact i'm still wondering if she's into me or what...

I'll find out more on thursday when I go in there again. I'll probably mention it being valentines day and see if she has a date.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you go you'll have your answer whether it plays in you favor or not.

EX the valentines idea because it sounds lame and desperate.

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do the Valentine's day thing. It's too soon to bring up that sort of stuff. It could work, but from my personal experience it's a bit needy.

Right now, there's not really sufficient information to tell that she's into you. There is a possibility, but she could also just be a friendly person. Whatever you do, don't visit her on Valentine's Day. Hit her up at the Butcher Shop (ehhh, that sounded wrong) next week and ask her out on a date. That would be my course of action.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its irrelevant whether she does or doesn't. only way to find out is if u go

Bigdavis

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
that is so hard to do when yo like a woman, its like you have to do the opposite of what you want to....

It's not too hard when you've got 3 other chicks on your plate and she's just another option ;)