does she wanna be my girlfriend?

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl i like that goes to my high school. I have known here for a month or so and we never got really serious. Yesterday she asked me to go to the mall with her and i told her i hate shopping. She said ok and we changed plans to go somewhere else. Later that day we went over to one of her friends' houses and hung out there. There were a couple other of her friends that met us there. We all went into the parents' room and we watched some tv. Eventually the others wanted to go and grab some beer but the girl i like and I stayed. She wanted to play tetris on my phone and she kinda slipped her hand into mine and said to hold her. She said she suddenly felt sick but i think she just wanted to latch on to me. So we kinda cuddled for a bit then she asked me if i wanted to go to the park. We did and later as we got tired we sat on the bench with her friend there and she put her head on my shoulder and i put my arm around her.

All of this stuff happened and i just wanna know if shes wanting me to ask her out. By the way, one of her goofy friends asked her out a couple days ago and she rejected him and told me all about it.

So does this girl want me to be her boyfriend? And was she telling me about her friend who asked her out cause she wants me to do the same thing? Also she kept looking at me all night does she want a kiss from me or what?

scribblec

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont ask her out, next time she gets this close to you just go for the kiss. when u ask a girl "will you go out with me" its practically begging her, so just go for a kiss next time and that will be ur answer

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question Taviii.

Fender

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...I don't know what exactly is the obsession with "asking people out."

As far as I can remeber, I never actually asked my current GF "Hey, wanna GO OUT WITH ME?" or "Do you want to be my GIRLFRIEND???":flowers:

It just happened. One thing leads to another...hand holding...hugging...kissing...etc.etc.

Oh, and btw, I think Tavii's question had a hidden meaning: "Are you f*ckin serious you ignoramus?!?!? Of COURSE she wants you to kiss her!"

Just do it.

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
so the hand holding and cuddling is a definate sign that she wants to go out with me?

Jezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read my post on the other forum - end of.

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was thinkin about asking her out to eat and then moving in for the kiss when i drop her off at her house

good idea?

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes man. good idea. do that, then come back with the details. but do it FAST because she is giving you all the green lights to go for it bro. and good luck :)

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
for now she really likes you for whatever reasons
she wants to go out with you
you could've easily kissed her whilst you two were cuddling and she looked deep into your eyes

this was a useless thread you know what she wants, you're just asking for confirmation of the obvious

Potbelly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you people. great job replying 20 times to the same thread just to show off your awesome "DJ" skillz. someone reply to my goddam thread

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i just asked her out to dinner for wednesday night cause that is when i get my driving priveleges back. she sounded pretty happy and excited when she said yes.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good grief man, make a move! she is practically screaming "**** me now!!!" Christ.

Please, read your story to yourself, look at it as if you were someone else. I don't think her interest in you could be anymore obvious.

Make a move and tell us about it, if you don't make a move, give me your address so I can come over and knock your dumb ass out.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol @ downsickness06. She told you to hold her in a bedroom. If that isn't an invitation to make out with her right there, I don't know what is. On the bench, once again, was a chance to make out. Now is dinner. This is your last chance, your third strike. Plz don't ruin this, it seems she's really into you. You don't even have to wait till the end of the night. It's usually a bad idea to wait for the "right moment", since 99% of the time, it won't happen and you'll miss your chance.

downsickness06

Don Juan
Reaction score
her friends were with us in the bedroom and at the park so i didnt want our first kiss to be in front of her friends. But after dinner when we are alone in my car or at the frontstep of her house is when im goin in for the kiss.

Krak

Don Juan
Reaction score
downsickness06 said:
i just made a move dumbass
Uhhh you call asking someone out to dinner is making a move?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crackup:

Excuse me...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :crackup:

By making a move I mean **** her, kiss her, DO SOMETHING PHYSICAL. Come on man read the bible or something. You've had more than enough opportunities to kiss her, if you blow it at dinner I think it is safe to say she will next you

I wish you luck, I think your going to need it.