does she think I'm a wussy?

JJ Cool L

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's this girl in my class that I really want to talk to. She knows that I'm attracted to her because she caught me looking at her a few times. I think she wants me to talk to her too. But it's been kind of a long time now.

Will she think I'm a wuss if I don't talk to her really soon? I'm asking cause I thought girls feelings change a lot. I have been in a situation similar to this before.

One time I had a crush on a girl for like 2 years and she knew it but I was too scared to talk to her. But she still didn't try to ignore me or anything. She still acted like she wanted me to talk to her.

Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grow a pair and go and talk with her, READ THE DJ BIBLE FIRST... Please be confident when you talk to her... If not I'm afraid your selfconfidence will drop even more...

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude... If you KNOW that she wants you to talk to you, then go up to her. If she notices it, then she thinks your a wussy.

One thing every guy should learn... Don't be a scared guy. Why would men want to show nervousness?... Well don't worry about it. It's natural. There are some people who are just afraid to approach girls at first... BUT this is a must-do!, you need to approach her!

It's better to NOT even look at her than to act like a wussy. Girls know more than you think you know. So the chances are, she knows.

If you that girl sees you starin at her... give a nice eye contact, then a few seconds later approach her and smile and say hi. She will say hi back to you. Afterwards, ask her for help and blah blah goes on.

You are still a few steps away to becoming a someone who will get any girls they want. Just takes what we all call it... Experience. Just try it. Don't plan sh*t out, just go.

I learned that three of these things can make a girl like you back:

Outgoing - ALWAYS be outgoing

Funny - Funny will keep you and her feel more comfort and no hostility

Sharp - Try to look as neat as you can. Trust me.

pdw

Reaction score
JJ Cool L:

Give it a shot and see what happens. Even if it doesn't go well, you'll be glad you did. Also, don't get attached yet. Have you spoken to her yet? Do you know what she's like as a person? I know this is hard. Everyone has problems with attachment. But as you improve, you will be more realistic with it. Good luck and have fun!

I'm out

Kraken

Don Juan
Reaction score
You've liked her for two years and you haven't even talked to her? Well it doesn't matter whether or not she thinks you're a wussy, you ARE a wussy.

Go talk to her man! What are you waiting for? The only thing you should be waiting for is tommorow.

In the meantime, read a bit of the DJ bible. Good luck.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
You have nothing to lose by asking her. You have a lot more to lose if you don't ask, 10 years from now, you will always wonder what might have been if you don't get up and ask her.

JJ Cool L

Don Juan
Reaction score
No, this is some girl who I've only known for a like month.

The other girl I said I liked for two years, that was a long time ago. I've gotten over her. I was just using her as an example.

JJ Cool L

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I will talk to her but I won't see her again until Monday. She's in my class. I'll do it no matter what. I just don't know how I'm going to go about doing it.

I was thinking of trying to sit beside her when I get to class. But how do I start a conversation with her? Would it be weird to just sit beside her and say, "hi"? Or should I wait and think of an excuse to talk to her and then say something like, "would you like a piece of gum"? Does it really matter what I say as long as it's small talk?

Would it be better/worse/the same if I tried to talk to her as she is leaving class (walking)?

By the way, so you guys don't get mad, I am starting to read the DJ Bible. And I admit, I have been a wussy for a long time too. I haven't been working on my game lately.

Reaction score
make sure whatever you say it comes off naturally and not forced...I would probably relate it to the class or studying...

like -- asking to see her notes because you werent paying attention in class the other day because you were thinking about winning the 210 million dollar powerball lottery that day or something crazy like that - and you want to see her notes to make sure you didnt miss anything important

if you want to really go crazy -- after telling her this then you compare your notes with hers and when you open your notebook to that days note-taking you should have 3 or 4 paqes filled with hundreds of big dollar signs $ $ $ $$ $ $$$ $$ $$ - but bigger and make sure she sees this -- you should at least get a smile -- and then say "as you can see i am in desoerate need of your assistance".

Let me know how this goes.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's not much I can add that hasn't already been said.

I will offer this one, small, tiny, infinitesmal bit of knowledge.

THINK!

I'm almost positive that English is not your native language or you are messing with the board!

I would appreciate it if you are located somewhere outside of the US, that you say where you are from, as the country of origin can have huge bearing on what approach to take.