does she still like me?

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is this girl i my class that i really like and i think she really likes me too. we are always talking and laughing together and i notice her staring at me a lot and when i say hi to her she smiles and blushes and says hi back. also she is really nice to me and tries to make me laugh a lot. she also finds excuses to touch me and she always gives me the "puppy dog eyes" look. but today i tried a little experiment to see how much she likes me. usually when i walk into class and i see her i smile and say hi and she smiles back and we start talking and good stuff but today i decided not to say hi to her or start talking to her and see what she did. she didnt say a word to me all class. so now i am wondering if she still likes me? yesterday me and her were working together and she was smiling and laughing and touching me a lot. but now i am unsure if she really does like me. what should i do and should i ask her out?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls mirror.

Only one true way to know if she likes you. Ask her out.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Girls mirror.

Only one true way to know if she likes you. Ask her out.
So you are saying that because I didn't talk to her, she didn't talk to me?
Also, don't you think that if she liked me she would start a conversation?

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
Well, without knowing the full ins and outs of your situation, it certainly looks that way.

Men are generally expected to lead and the girls to follow. You did what you did, and she followed likewise.

She's either asking her friends the same question or she doesn't give two hoots. Like I said, only one way to find out.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
Stop asking questions and make moves. Ask her out if she says yes good, if not ,fine. Tell her you are going go kart racing and she should come along. Have fun with her. While you're in line play games with her like 21 questions of I'be never or some ****. Have fun and st the end go in for the kiss and escalate.

I basically laid this out for you so all there is to do is do it. Go kart racing is just an example but don't do anything boring like a movie. Do something physical and compettive. Go to chuck e cheese if you want.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I will see if she wants to grab lunch or something tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
Ok, I will see if she wants to grab lunch or something tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
That's boring dude. Set the tone for future dates and sex and do something physical and competitive.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
That's boring dude. Set the tone for future dates and sex and do something physical and competitive.
Well, We only have a one hour lunch break so what can I do? Unless I ask her if she wants to hang out after school but I'm not sure about that.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
Well, We only have a one hour lunch break so what can I do? Unless I ask her if she wants to hang out after school but I'm not sure about that.
You have to transition. Basically spark up a conversation and transition that to something outside of school. So maybe talk about something you had trouble with in class and suggest a study group after school? Then once you get her out of there make bigger transitions to other places. I think this would be the same as escalating.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
You have to transition. Basically spark up a conversation and transition that to something outside of school. So maybe talk about something you had trouble with in class and suggest a study group after school? Then once you get her out of there make bigger transitions to other places. I think this would be the same as escalating.
What about asking her if she wants to get together and play guitar after school? I remember her telling me that she has one.

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
What about asking her if she wants to get together and play guitar after school? I remember her telling me that she has one.
That works. Just make sure you don't ask in s creepy way. Start talking about her guitar and then ask if she's any good. Then tell her to show you some tricks or whatever after school at her place your place wherever. Just make sure you sit close to her when you're there and ask her to play some love song type **** then escalate.

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
That works. Just make sure you don't ask in s creepy way. Start talking about her guitar and then ask if she's any good. Then tell her to show you some tricks or whatever after school at her place your place wherever. Just make sure you sit close to her when you're there and ask her to play some love song type **** then escalate.
Alright cool. And thanks for all your advice. I know a couple good songs that i could show her;)

garfield

Don Juan
Reaction score
LandingWood said:
One thing though, what if she thinks its creepy to go to her house on the first date?

LandingWood

Don Juan
Reaction score
garfield said:
One thing though, what if she thinks its creepy to go to her house on the first date?
Where else would her guitar be? Just be vague. Say lets get together and play guiter on THIS day. Make sure you have a date. Should I come over to your place or you to mine? A safety measure would be to argue that whichever one of you had the most guitar equipment is the house that this should happen at.