Does she still have interest?

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
way2smart said:
Yeah, I regret how the conversation went. Well, nothing I can do now. Will learn and move on.
You should have just been open and honest with your intentions from the start. As soon as she asked you what you wanted. The conversation could have gone in a completely different direction.

Ask yourself if you are really interested in getting back with her.

If you are then you have to be the one who initiates getting back together with her, by clearly communicating what you want. Once you have done that, then you can say there is nothing I can do now.

You have to go back and eat a lot of humble pie at this stage if you want to rekindle your relationship with her.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. That was bad texting, and girls are intuitive. If you were going to break NC, at the very least just ask "what's up?" or "how are you doing?". No need for this "I saw someone who looks like you" crap. She saw right through it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what I got from that is that she either has a bad sense of humor, was already in a bad mood, or just doesn't like you very much.

she seems to despise you, I'd move on if I were you.

I think your text game is fine though, a sample size of one isn't quite good enough to criticize it.

though, telling her you have a gf was dumb if you want her back... or in general unless you're trying to rub salt in the wound.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
She ain't interested. Stop backtracking. You can do better. Don't you think your princess is in another castle? Move on.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.

way2smart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
She ain't interested. Stop backtracking. You can do better. Don't you think your princess is in another castle? Move on.

Case closed. Exit the courtroom.
Thanks. That's what I thought. Already deleted her number.