Does she likes me??????????? Any suggestions

Bullet

Reaction score
It not been many days :nono: that I knew a gal and she is giving me signals that she is interested on me:cool: . I am not too close to her and I am just her Hello! Hi! friend:down: . But often she acts as if she likes me too much and want me to approach her. The signals are: When ever I see her, she gives me a big smile with good eye contact and then get down her head (sign of submission). Most of the time she looks back towards me and indirectly gives compliments about me:up: . Whenever she is talking with her friend and we are too far, he faces towards me and we had a good peeping eachother most of the time. I haven't talk to her too much. Most of the time just an eye contact and a great smile;) .I also got to know that she was a bit afraid of me as once I told that I had to talk to you and she told that will you beat me. I think she was scared of me because many times she made her face look weird as if she is flirting on me. She is just Sixteen years old:eek: .

I know she likes me and want me to approach her and talk to her. What should I do as I do nto have any feelings about her. She is a nice girl :crackup: and good looking to.Should I approach her and know her feelings or remain this as usual as I think it is just an infatuation and attraction:crazy: .

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would u approach someone you aren't interested in ? I dont understand.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking people to make this random decision for you?

How old are you?

Bullet

Reaction score
I am also interested on her..........

Frankly speaking I also started liking her,somewhere as I feel good while passing time with her.
I want to know from the all you guys that is this only my thoughts that her action is showing she likes me or I am wrong.

defiancy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh if you like her....approach her or you'll never know...read the DJ bible.